• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Stony Heights Map Submission!

Should this map, (that an awesome person made) be added to the MCSG?

• Total voters

BaconUnicorn

Diamond
Reaction score

Hi, I've been working on a mcsg map for a while now! :D This is what i've come up with! I call it "Stony Heights", Because of the big Stone overhang thing and the tall mountains! It would be my dream come true if atleast one person liked this of posted a nice comment about, because i worked super hard on it! :D I used mcedit for the landscape. It's very interesting map, that's why i really like it! Im gonna leave acouple screenshots and the link for the map download. Wish me luck! :D Thx <3
(Oh, and don't mind the links up aboove. Their part of the screenshots since i was a having a problem uploading.)

BaconUnicorn

Diamond
Reaction score

Hi, I've been working on a mcsg map for a while now! :D This is what i've come up with! I call it "Stony Heights", Because of the big Stone overhang thing and the tall mountains! It would be my dream come true if atleast one person liked this of posted a nice comment about, because i worked super hard on it! :D I used mcedit for the landscape. It's very interesting map, that's why i really like it! Im gonna leave acouple screenshots and the link for the map download. Wish me luck! :D Thx <3
(Oh, and don't mind the links up aboove. Their part of the screenshots since i was a having a problem uploading.)
Lol, meant to write : or liked this post sry! lol

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
#1. This map won't get onto the servers, I can already tell you that. It's not high enough quality.
#2. Don't post twice in a row, there's an edit option.

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
what radius is the dome? The minimum for MCSG is 200 or 150 I can't remember but that does not like even near 100. Next time read the map requirements bud.

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
:p
I find it's better to do that than try and tell someone it'll make it on and give them false hope.
You could at least try for some "points to improve"
Like:
This map is quite low quality, you need to improve the little details in it if it is to ever have a chance of being added.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You could at least try for some "points to improve"
Like:
This map is quite low quality, you need to improve the little details in it if it is to ever have a chance of being added.
Okay...

This map is very low quality.
You need to start over and do something completely different, this map won't work out and won't make it onto the servers. Next time, don't go with the lava waterfalls, giant budder cornucopias, etc.

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
Don't be so harsh to this guy, he probably didn't know any better.

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
I'm trying the best I can, it's really hard to be nice about a map like this......
He didn't know the requirements or how to properly build a map.

EVERYONE IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY DO NOT POST ANYTHING

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci