• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Stolen - Recruiting ! [ALL SERVERS]

Equalkid

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: ProKeero100
Donor: No donar
Most played server: US
Time playing: Almost 2 years
Why do you think you'll benefit our clan? PVP
Have you been in a clan before [If so why did you leave?]: No
Experience in PvP battles: Alot
Accepted/Kinda going to be put into consideration! :3

Flames99Fuse

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Flames99Fuse
Donor: No donor
Time playing: I dunno
Why do you think you'll benefit our clan? I'm a decent pvper (when I have a mouse) and an excellent strategist
Have you been in a clan before: no, unless a group of friends that hardly ever plays counts
Experience in PvP battles: I play on pvp/survival/faction servers frequently

Equalkid

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Flames99Fuse
Time playing: I dunno
Why do you think you'll benefit our clan? I'm a decent pvper (when I have a mouse) and an excellent strategist
Have you been in a clan before: no, unless a group of friends that hardly ever plays counts
Experience in PvP battles: I play on pvp/survival/faction servers frequently
Accepted! Cya on skype!

SafetyStrapz

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: [Don't lie! You'll be tested!] PrivateFearless
Donor: [Explain: No donor, Iron Sponsor, Gold Sponsor, Diamond Sponsor.] Emerald Sponsor
Most played server: [US EU CA E.T.C] I don pla on deh sever cuz me mommy don wan me 2 pla tis gam :(
Time playing: [How long have you been playing MCSG?] 2 minutes
Why do you think you'll benefit our clan? I will b sur 2 giv the community fre points
Have you been in a clan before [If so why did you leave?]: No cuz my mommy beat me if me tri to join a clan
Experience in PvP battles: i swing dat ass

Equalkid

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: [Don't lie! You'll be tested!] PrivateFearless
Donor: [Explain: No donor, Iron Sponsor, Gold Sponsor, Diamond Sponsor.] Emerald Sponsor
Most played server: [US EU CA E.T.C] I don pla on deh sever cuz me mommy don wan me 2 pla tis gam :(
Time playing: [How long have you been playing MCSG?] 2 minutes
Why do you think you'll benefit our clan? I will b sur 2 giv the community fre points
Have you been in a clan before [If so why did you leave?]: No cuz my mommy beat me if me tri to join a clan
Experience in PvP battles: i swing dat ass
You know why I declined you :3

CrazyPandaYT

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: CrazyPandaYT
Donor: I sometimes use a friends account that is diamond otherwise I don't have donor.
Most played server: US, CA.
Time playing: 2 1/2 months.
Why do you think you'll benefit our clan? I can increase popularity and teach some tactics to other members and how to do things at the correct time.
Have you been in a clan before [If so why did you leave?]: I am usually invited to clans for (wins) yet this clan doesn't.
Experience in PvP battles: I've taken on a double team (each player had at least 100 wins). I have killed ToxicWasteII once with just 1/2 a heart left (FnS tactic :p) Killed DawnFolfMC and a moderator. (Don't remember name.)

Equalkid

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: CrazyPandaYT
Donor: I sometimes use a friends account that is diamond otherwise I don't have donor.
Most played server: US, CA.
Time playing: 2 1/2 months.
Why do you think you'll benefit our clan? I can increase popularity and teach some tactics to other members and how to do things at the correct time.
Have you been in a clan before [If so why did you leave?]: I am usually invited to clans for (wins) yet this clan doesn't.
Experience in PvP battles: I've taken on a double team (each player had at least 100 wins). I have killed ToxicWasteII once with just 1/2 a heart left (FnS tactic :p) Killed DawnFolfMC and a moderator. (Don't remember name.)
GG ACCEPTED! Your a sexii one :D

bruins194

Survivor
Reaction score
On behalf of #AntiGravity We challenge you to a clan battle. PM me if you are interested.

KatnissEverdeenD

Spectator
Reaction score
Application Forum:
Minecraft IGN: KatnissEverdeenD
Time playing: About a year but on my other account
Why do you think you'll benefit our clan? Because I love to play MCSG and i'm a big fan of The Hunger Games.
Have you been in a clan before [If so why did you leave?]: I am in a clan right now and I would like to be in both clans :)
Experience in PvP battles: I am pretty good at pvp (Not the best) but when I try I am good.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci