• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Statix [US/CA Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Hunt_

Spectator
Reaction score
About-Us.png

Hey, I'm Speckz, the founder of #Statix. I've always wanted to run my own clan and I'm excited with this. I've actually been brought down and bullied that my clan won't last so I want to make this clan last as long as possible. We have a few requirements, but we can make some exceptions.
Application.png

Name-
IGN-
Age (Must be over 12)
Do you have Skype?(Required)
Strengths in PVP?
Weakness in PVP?
Will you be committed to this clan if accepted?
Why do you want to be in this clan?

Note:Invited Members Don't Need To Apply!!
roster.png

Owners/Leaders
Speckz
Phantom

Officers
Vicious
Elites
Nugqet
Speed
PGIROCK
Spoder

CB.png

#Statix vs. #Unstable 2-3 #Unstable
#Statix vs. ... 0-0
#Statix vs. ... 0-0
#Statix vs. ... 0-0
#Statix vs. ... 0-0
#Statix vs. ... 0-0

Last edited:

AlejandroADLC

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey My name is Alejandro im 14 years old and im outstanding at PVP. My IGN is AlejandroADLC1 . I have not have been beaten by much people ALL the 1v1 i had i have always won Not only that but i have a great Computer great for gaming,editing and much more. I am a small you-tuber im just starting out and only have 18 subs each of witch im proud to have. Yes i have Skype and 99.99% of the time im online and can play. I will commit to making this clan go to the top and will gladly participate in any CW and try my best to win. I know most of the maps in MCSG although i don't have "routes" for chest im really good. I want to be in this clan because I feel i would make a great addition and im mature at times....lol jk im immature but not the annoying type. Well sometimes "ish" but i will stop and take things seriously when needed to. I hope i get accepted and I hope this clan has a bunch of CW :D.

_Hunt_

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey My name is Alejandro im 14 years old and im outstanding at PVP. My IGN is AlejandroADLC1 . I have not have been beaten by much people ALL the 1v1 i had i have always won Not only that but i have a great Computer great for gaming,editing and much more. I am a small you-tuber im just starting out and only have 18 subs each of witch im proud to have. Yes i have Skype and 99.99% of the time im online and can play. I will commit to making this clan go to the top and will gladly participate in any CW and try my best to win. I know most of the maps in MCSG although i don't have "routes" for chest im really good. I want to be in this clan because I feel i would make a great addition and im mature at times....lol jk im immature but not the annoying type. Well sometimes "ish" but i will stop and take things seriously when needed to. I hope i get accepted and I hope this clan has a bunch of CW :D.
A Little birdie told me your in the clan :p

Pgirock1

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Gian
yes I will be very active with the clan
because I was kicked from a clan and find this chance to join this clan and it could be a fresh start and meet new people
I am a boss

_Hunt_

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Gian
yes I will be very active with the clan
because I was kicked from a clan and find this chance to join this clan and it could be a fresh start and meet new people
I am a boss
This is your chance to meet new people :) Your In!

_Hunt_

Spectator
Reaction score
I will be getting a new PC soon so we will be able to go against other clans in CB's. I am very excited for this opportunity. My channel may grow and this clan I'm running. Don't forget to applicate for the clan. Thx! :D

destroy103

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi My name is Edan and im 12. I can pvp with sword very well and shoot bow well too. My skype is destroy1110 and my weaknesses in Pvp is Probably Fighting Bow Spammers. I will be committed to this clan if i was accepted and hopfully i do good in it. I want to be in this clan because i see most of your members in my mcsg games and they are very very good and Absolutely Rekt people

BDTommy

Spectator
Reaction score
My Name Is BDTommy But You Guy Already Know Meh! :p My IGN Is SpeedForce But You Guys Already Know Me. I am 13..... Of Course I Have Skype Your Whole Clan Got Me In Skype - tommym.042901. My Strength Is Sword Fights, I Don't Know My Weakness. Yes I Will Committed And I Will Try To Be Active And Talk With The Clan And Stuff! Because I Know All Of You And You Know Meh And I Never Been In A Clan And Want To Be In A Pro Sexy HAWT HAWT Sexy Hot N Spicy Clan xD Im A Small Youtuber With 128 subs And I Could Record CB's

Last edited:

_Hunt_

Spectator
Reaction score
My Name Is BDTommy But You Guy Already Know Meh! :p My IGN Is SpeedForce But You Guys Already Know Me. I am 13..... Of Course I Have Skype Your Whole Clan Got Me In Skype - tommym.042901. My Strength Is Sword Fights, I Don't Know My Weakness. Yes I Will Committed And I Will Try To Be Active And Talk With The Clan And Stuff! Because I Know All Of You And You Know Meh And I Never Been In A Clan And Want To Be In A Pro Sexy HAWT HAWT Sexy Hot N Spicy Clan xD Im A Small Youtuber With 128 subs And I Could Record CB's
Your In

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci