• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Static's Seven Simple Strategies part 2

Did this help much?

• Yers

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Nerp

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Some tips that might help you out in times of despair and frustration

1. Fish for food while swimming! I barely see anyone doing this, but in a 40 sec swim I've caught up to 3 fish. Helps with food, while you're not wasting time in getting chests

2. Killing people is like your accessing every chest they've taken, and possibly every player's chest that the player has killed (yo dawg)

3. While in the lobby, learn the skins and usernames of the players with a lot of points, so you can attempt to kill them early (getting lots of points for players with loads of points), and by eliminating the probability of their victory, which increases as the game progresses as they always have a good route.

4. Getting a sword at the beginning = go crazy! Try and kill every other player that has gone for a chest, so you can pick up their loot from the middle chests when you kill them.

5. Improve your bow skills! Being a good shot can mean the difference between life and death when your only weapon is a bow.

6. Get to high ground if your going up against a player thats better equipped then you. Fall damage is great way of getting those stronger players to take a lot of damage

7. Hide near a fight, then move in for the kill once both players are weak or one of them's been killed. The chances are, the other player will be on very low health after that fight too. I've been killed by a player with their fists because someone did this to me after i had a fight with someone.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I voted yes even though i knew all this :) good tips though

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
This will be a great help for new players.
Thanks for putting the effort into making this thread to help others.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci