• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Starting up a new Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spider2017

Spectator
Reaction score
Fairly old player with a few good tactics to help him out. Thats me, and recently i've been on a bad streak. Lost alot of points and i realised. "I do alot better in teams. " So thats why I'm re-booting an old group of pvpers of mine. I need new people, i lost all contact with the original members. I'll do skype interviews, Field Observations (Playing the game), or if i cant do any of those i'll be making a application for people that want to join.

Owner:

Spider2017

Admin Team:
None

Current Members:
None

Member Application
Minecraft name:
Country (Just country. no state,towns,etc...) :
Times you can play:
How many gmaes you play a day:
Score:
Why you want to join

Admin Application:
How long have you been on the team:
How many problems have YOU resolved:

I'll be choosing the First admin. After that You need to make an app then we will watch you.

Rules:
1. Keep up to date with news.
2. Dont abuse swearing.
3. Dont betray team members
4. Listen to tactics given by good trusted members
5. Just becuase The owner isn't on doesn't mean you cant play.
6. Tactics over Brutes. Tactical people always win.
7. Hacked Clients are a big No. We dont want you to get banned.
8. Just have fun

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
In the rules you're missing the most important one. Hacked clients are prohibited and will result in a ban. Which means more paperwork for us. Do everybody a favor and play fair :p

Spider2017

Spectator
Reaction score
In the rules you're missing the most important one. Hacked clients are prohibited and will result in a ban. Which means more paperwork for us. Do everybody a favor and play fair :p
Thanks for reminding me. I'll update it now. Also I'm belive hacked liets is for.scrubs who cant win.

Wingman6789

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft name:Wingman6789
Country (Just country. no state,towns,etc...) :United states of america
Times you can play:24/7
How many gmaes you play a day:9 or more
Score:1198
Why you want to join: I think i would be a great member of the clan and i would be very responsible. P.S i dont use hacks and im a legit player Thanks you

Sincerley
Wingman6789

kadenater123

Survivor
Reaction score
I would like to join skype name: Kaden.lewis age: 11 country: america, california times i can play: 2 hours a day( not officially) score 0 cuz i die alot but fight hard why i want to join: i would luv to join a group btw i dont hack i hate hackers. from kadenater123

Spider2017

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft name:Wingman6789
Country (Just country. no state,towns,etc...) :United states of america
Times you can play:24/7
How many gmaes you play a day:9 or more
Score:1198
Why you want to join: I think i would be a great member of the clan and i would be very responsible. P.S i dont use hacks and im a legit player Thanks you

Sincerley
Wingman6789

Accepted. Add me on skype. spider20171. btw nice .gif as you signature. I keep watching it over and over agian XD

Spider2017

Spectator
Reaction score
I would like to join skype name: Kaden.lewis age: 11 country: america, california times i can play: 2 hours a day( not officially) score 0 cuz i die alot but fight hard why i want to join: i would luv to join a group btw i dont hack i hate hackers. from kadenater123

Accepted, and keep your head held high. I've faced multiple deaths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci