• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Starting to look into the lobbies today!

LegendofCharks

Experienced
Reaction score
Apparently Mayans today say it isn't marking the end of the world, but it was actually to mark the end of a planting cycle. Durp.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
acctualy the mayan calender ended 4 years ago
and if it were on the 21st, they didnt use leap years, so it would have ended 7 months ago :p

I wish it were christmas just because im dying to know
TELL US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nadarekyle

Career
Reaction score
The owner is a troll.
I don't know...I thought so at first too, but I think if he was trolling us, he'd have released the results in the middle of the night on the 17th. It looks like he's just having issues with judging.

razterslayer82

Spectator
Reaction score
Guys we just need to be patient. He's probably got stuff to do. His life isn't just COMPUTER!!! COMPUTER!!! Give him time. I'm just sittin back and waiting. Hoping to win. Always loved these servers,but you know, there are good maps up against me. But anyways, for whenever he announces it, Good Luck everyone!!

LegendofCharks

Experienced
Reaction score
I WANT TO KNOW...... ehem..... I mean...er..... I'm just waiting quietly like everyone else...... ish.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci