• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Start of the ending?

Zombie_1337

Diamond
Reaction score
So this Combat Update i tough it was going to be so awesome but then i saw this video
I was so sad after this that I don't feel like PvP:ing in 1.9 unless they remove it.
What are your opinion's on this?

Reactions:

Zombie_1337

Diamond
Reaction score
It's a snapshot... Nothing is finale yet... Please just relax and wait still the actual 1.9 update
Ohh Molotov hello, I have been looking for you I need some tips.

And i hope that that they are not going to take that snapshot in the game.
Well i think i should thank you, thanks.

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
I think it will be great because it will be skill based. However, as MoLoToV said, it is just a snapshot. :)

Zombie_1337

Diamond
Reaction score
I think it will be great because it will be skill based. However, as MoLoToV said, it is just a snapshot. :)
Well I really don't like the charging sword idea, just think about others than MCSG, example. PotPvP and Soup, mainly based on the "Jitter clicking" and "Strafing" also "Healing" then think if you would remove the "Jitter click" from them.

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Well I really don't like the charging sword idea, just think about others than MCSG, example. PotPvP and Soup, mainly based on the "Jitter clicking" and "Strafing" also "Healing" then think if you would remove the "Jitter click" from them.
Yea, right..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci