• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Stackable Items

SullisaurusRex

Survivor
Reaction score
thank everyone except inconcievable81 for their ideas and opinions. I would say thank you to him but it seems his only role in these forums is to comment on every single post with non-useful information and never offer any ideas of his own. You notice that this section is called feature suggestions? That means people are supposed to post things here that they think could be changed in the game, not just trash everyone else's ideas.

SullisaurusRex

Survivor
Reaction score
The thing is, part of the MCSG challenge involves that moment when you kill someone who has loads and loads of junk and you have to be quick and sort through it all taking what you need and leaving what you don't before someone comes and tries to kill you. I think having stackable armor and things would remove that aspect.
Yeah i guess I can see that as part of the game and it is a challenge. The problem I run into more is just constantly having my inventory filled with junk from guys I killed. And alot of times, at least for me, I am not in a rush so instead it just becomes the task of cycling through all of the crap. I realize that using Q to drop makes it faster but I still see what you call a challenge more of a nuisance than a challenge. But I respect your opinion and it did make me think about it different! Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci