• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Stability updates and also USA network getting DDoS

xSwagGiraffe

Diamond
Reaction score
So.. No offense to you Chad like you have any power whatsoever with this but, I was jwing is there anything YOU can do about the Ddoss's? I'm not being mean or anything but in the past 2 months it's been DdoSd like 3-4 times if I remember correctly.. Maybe a better network who's willing to host us? This has been happening a LOT. And another stupid thing is this DdoS only happens on weekends when I can play.. How stupid, why not happen on school days lmao. But if it were up to me in my personal opinion I would find a different host, I love these servers it's just horrific having to watch the #1 run/dedicated SG server frequently go down, even if it's not our fault. And one more question, when we switch to the 1000 slot server with all the signs for SG etc etc.. are people going to be visible or invisible because when we did that testing yesterday I have no idea how but I was running -0.5 fps.. And that was with 350+ people on.. If it were 1000 people oh lord, please reply only if your chad/staff member above mod who knows this.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
So.. No offense to you Chad like you have any power whatsoever with this but, I was jwing is there anything YOU can do about the Ddoss's? I'm not being mean or anything but in the past 2 months it's been DdoSd like 3-4 times if I remember correctly.. Maybe a better network who's willing to host us? This has been happening a LOT. And another stupid thing is this DdoS only happens on weekends when I can play.. How stupid, why not happen on school days lmao. But if it were up to me in my personal opinion I would find a different host, I love these servers it's just horrific having to watch the #1 run/dedicated SG server frequently go down, even if it's not our fault. And one more question, when we switch to the 1000 slot server with all the signs for SG etc etc.. are people going to be visible or invisible because when we did that testing yesterday I have no idea how but I was running -0.5 fps.. And that was with 350+ people on.. If it were 1000 people oh lord, please reply only if your chad/staff member above mod who knows this.
3-4 times is actually a very, very small amount for a community and server/s as big as ours. Usually something this size would get around a ddos a single day for months on end. Also the 1000 slot server lagged due to API which Forairan stated above is now fixed, so it should work fine. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci