• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide Spotting and Avoiding Scams.

Reaction score
That's a bit rude to say, there are a lot of children playing Minecraft, who are usually not able yet to tell the different between a scam site or the actuall website.
Of course I'm not talking about the little children. I am talking for the people (13-16 year old) who find a site where you can "get free stuff" (of course it's a scam) and then they go to the forums and cry about it. I just see this in a lot of games.
"I saw this link where you could get free game money and now my account is hacked"

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
Great guide! This will help get extremely important information out to people and save a lot of people.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
The best way to learn is by making a mistake.

also *difference *actual *That's a bit rude to say; there a lot of children playing Minecraft who are usually not able yet to tell the different [sic] between a scam site or the actuall [sic] website.

lol i had 2
...I agree that learning through trial and error is the most effective way, but losing your account only for a little learning moment seems a bit extreme for me, we can easily prevent it with threads like this.

Also, for the spelling mistakes, I write most message on my phone, which isn't set as English as the default language so auto corrections sometimes makes funny corrections...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci