• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sponsor Message! C:

Should this Suggestion be added to the MCGamer Network?

• Yes, i love Plaza! C:

• No, I love my Mom more C:

Results are only viewable after voting.
A

Axel | PlazaGames

Hello Guys!

I am here to Suggest something amazing for the server. I'd hope you guys will comment down bellow and vote for it! C:

So this is the suggestion; Every time you want to Sponsor someone, you can write them a Message, because they can't read the Spectate Chat.

Example:
I am in a Game and i die, i sponsor my good friend JLioner a Bow, and i write a message to him: Good Luck Lion! <3 See you soon! C:

Hope you guys vote for it and Good Luck to the Suggestion! C:​

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
This has already been suggested, it is a good idea but there is one big flaw in it, it can be used to abuse players, say you died to a hacker right and you can sponsor them saying; "UR rlly bad report hax". This is something we don't want. Other than that, if there could be some system that monitors the sponsor chat, it is a flawless idea.

A

Axel | PlazaGames

This has already been suggested, it is a good idea but there is one big flaw in it, it can be used to abuse players, say you died to a hacker right and you can sponsor them saying; "UR rlly bad report hax". This is something we don't want. Other than that, if there could be some system that monitors the sponsor chat, it is a flawless idea.
Well, you are completely right. But there could be a command or a plugin, that doesn't allow you to harass others or insult other players.
But thanks for your opinion! C:

J

Jojo

I really do like that suggestion especially as it's even closer to the books/movies then. Unfortunately what OhFancy said is right. :/ If there was a way to prevent people from doing that, I'd love to see that added to the servers. :)

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
It's not a ban idea, but as stated above people will abuse it by abusing the user. It's pretty much a way to use points to bypass the spectator and in-game chat difference.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
A lot of people have posted threads like this and it's a good idea but there is a lot of ways people could abuse it as mentioned above by OhFancy. Maybe people can screenshot abuse or the developers could try to make the sender select from a list of pre-made messages. The latter or those would probably be the more viable option.

K

KiDD

I like the idea, but as stated before, there are flaws.

A lot of people have posted threads like this and it's a good idea but there is a lot of ways people could abuse it as mentioned above by OhFancy. Maybe people can screenshot abuse or the developers could try to make the sender select from a list of pre-made messages. The latter or those would probably be the more viable option.
^ I was thinking of something very similar to this.

Just to elaborate, maybe change it up a tad bit, instead of them selecting the message, a random one?

EX: You sponsor [PlayerName] 5 arrows. They receive the arrows, along with a message along the lines of "Don't miss!"

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just to elaborate, maybe change it up a tad bit, instead of them selecting the message, a random one?

EX: You sponsor [PlayerName] 5 arrows. They receive the arrows, along with a message along the lines of "Don't miss!"
Best idea ever. You'd have a variety of options to choose as the message, but none would involve something mean or rude.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci