• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sponsor Item - "Letters"

Should this be implemented?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JokersMaze

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I was thinking that in the sponsor menu there could be an option for a book and quill for about 100 points (respond what you think it would be), and you could write a message in it and give it to a tribute. It would be delivered just like a potion into your inventory. Yay? Nay? What do you guys think?

Jordanchohat2

Tribute
Reaction score
But then they could tell them where someone is camping, and where there are chests. Theres a reason why you cant whisper as a spectator.

Antster360

District 13
Reaction score
This could be a good idea. Problem with it though, if its to cheap it could be used easily to harass players and just give out others location. But still could have potential.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
This could be a good idea. Problem with it though, if its to cheap it could be used easily to harass players and just give out others location. But still could have potential.
Its 100 points (can be upped), no one would use it for such purposes. Might as well as use Skype..

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Its 100 points (can be upped), no one would use it for such purposes. Might as well as use Skype..
I agree with Antster360, especially in the case of harassment. It wold allow an easy way for players to rage, be profane, and otherwise be rude to other players after their death, which we are currently spared from. However, I do feel that the idea is good overall, as long as we figure out how to prevent or discourage harassment.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Awesome idea, but it should be expensive or it will be abused.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
If someone's abusing someone through this we ban them right..?

If they can abuse them in the lobby and get banned why would this be any different?

I love this idea. c:

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Ofc if a letter breaches any chat rules it'll be ban upon won't it? ;P

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Ofc if a letter breaches any chat rules it'll be ban upon won't it? ;P
Exactly... This is why I don't understand everyone going 'urh guiz he mite abuzz dis gui!'

If someone's abused regardless, screenshot and report right? I don't see the difference between sending a letter saying 'Hacker noob fk u' or someone saying it in chat the next lobby...

MysteriousWays

Experienced
Reaction score
Maybe a feature would be the user name of the person who sent it is at the beginning/end? So if it is abuse you can take a screenshot? But I generally agree with this idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci