• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sponsor item changes

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
We need a weapon as a sponsor item but not an op one. Maybe a wood axe or sword.
I don't think weapons don't need to be sponsored at all. If someone deserves a sponsorship, logically they would already have a weapon. I prefer it the way we have it where you can sponsor secondary weapons which can be equally or more deadly than the primary melee weapon.

Spike11

District 13
Reaction score
Maybe iron boots? I never seem to have them xP
Or would that be to overpowered?

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Maybe iron boots? I never seem to have them xP
Or would that be to overpowered?
It wouldn't be over powered, but I don't think it would be all that useful :p It's half an armour point more than the other boots in the game, and it's 1 armour point in total. It's also not even that hard to get, especially since you can also craft it.

Spike11

District 13
Reaction score
It wouldn't be over powered, but I don't think it would be all that useful :p It's half an armour point more than the other boots in the game, and it's 1 armour point in total. It's also not even that hard to get, especially since you can also craft it.
How about leggings then? It would have to cost a lot though

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
How about leggings then? It would have to cost a lot though
I'm not against it being a sponsor item, but I don't think armour or primary weapons need to be sponsor items. They are easy to get otherwise and don't affect the game very much. A bow is normally easy to find, but a bow and some arrows can really change the course of a game.

Spike11

District 13
Reaction score
I'm not against it being a sponsor item, but I don't think armour or primary weapons need to be sponsor items. They are easy to get otherwise and don't affect the game very much. A bow is normally easy to find, but a bow and some arrows can really change the course of a game.
Well the three things that you need are food, weapon, and armor
But what would be neat is that if you could get a wolf/horse

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Well the three things that you need are food, weapon, and armor
But what would be neat is that if you could get a wolf/horse
That would be cool :) But you couldn't tame the wolf or the horse. If the items to tame the animal came in chests, I'd agree :)

Zoeticly

Platinum
Reaction score
i like the raw porkchop because i can either use it as a joke or for someone who doesnt like me :p

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Wut have you been smoking ._.
Ok, it can weaken you a lot if it stays for a while, but it's really just a longer lasting flint and steel. Maybe if they made it continuously last longer than flint and steel like it's supposed to, but at max end at 2 hearts instead of half a heart.

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
How about awkward potion. For wyvans wake, you could make health potion.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci