• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Spleef Area?

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm not begging for one, but I would really like there to be an automatic spleef arena. On another server I was on, you could grab a wooden shovel from a chest and go into a room. When so many people were in the room, the floor changed from bedrock to dirt and the game started. The last person on the dirt got a reward.

It doesn't have to be related to the server at all. We could just type /spleef or /warp spleef or something.

cbeeston1

Survivor
Reaction score
Nice idea. But the MCSG staff are busy. From my knowlodge there is n automatic spleef plugin, but I think in the MCSG would implment automatic spleef they would code it on their own. ATM I don't know. I assume they are busy due to they have to do something about an aussie server. Install more software to prevent hackers. They also have to set up these servers and code plugin to make it unique. They may be able to fit it in I don't know atm.

Favorlock

Survivor
Reaction score
We don't necessarily have a need to code our own plugins for the server beyond the bare minimums.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I agree, some US servers are laggy all ready, it will be even more laggy with a spleef arena.
Erm, it might be in the survival server, not any of the survival games servers if that's what you're thinking.

InternetC

Survivor
Reaction score
Erm, it might be in the survival server, not any of the survival games servers if that's what you're thinking.
Yes that's what I was thinking, there should be a place where the spectators can go and play in a spleef arena when they die.

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
yeh i love speef, wickedcraft do a good spleef arene, its atomatic and needs 2 or more people to start, everyone gets iron shovels, which the lose at the end of the round, the winner gets tp to the winners box and gets a prize of cake, flint and steal, pumking and othere not so good stuff, if you die in the game you keep all your stuff and get tp out side the arena, finally there is a good leaderboard system. This would be so cool if somthing like this was implemented into this server.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You guys know I mean for the upcoming survival server. Not the hunger games style servers, right?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci