• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Spiritual Grounds - MCSG Map (created by Sneeze7&Hedgehog)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Spiritual Grounds
Map Created By
Sneeze7 & TheNinjaHedgehog
Hello! :D
Me and my friend here on MCSG has been working on a map for a while and we've decided that we're going to start showing it off on MCSG! :D
This map is inspired of aliens and UFO's obviously, and it has one big UFO that contains the cornucopia + big rooms with themed alien rooms within them.
The surroundings outside of the ship is what we wanted it to be, a lot of terrain so it's more of a country side location. We wanted a lot of nice and fluent terrain with the occasional buildings and various houses.
Here, here are the images and screenshots of this map, I hope you like!
:D
-------------

What we have left to do basically:

- More Outside Visible Buildings[x]
- More hidden areas and traps[0]
- Spam bonemeal where it's needed[x]
- Plant more trees where needed[x]
- Fix outside of map [o]

-------------
Please comment what you want to see on this map, and things and ideas to improve this map!
:D

----------------------

-------------

Picture of the sexy cornucopia

------------

Beautiful windmill on one of the hills

-------------

Another image of the UFO but during sunlight

------------

One of the nice and cozy houses that are on this land

--------------------

Campers have been spotted on this map (doucwatididthar?)

------------------

Another person who used to have his house all alone in peace ...

---------------------

More sexy buildings

---------------

And now, 3 terrain images

And there we go! :D

I hope you enjoyed watching these screenshots as much as I enjoyed making and building! :D

I created this alone with TheNinjaHedgehog, another sexy MCSGer! :D

Please share your ideas, feedback and nag down in the comments! :D

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I do like the terrain, but the size of the map is.. smaller than breeze island it seems, from few pictures you can see the end of the map from UFO ship, extend it a bit if its possible we all know how many complaints there are on breeze island size.

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I do like the terrain, but the size of the map is.. smaller than breeze island it seems, from few pictures you can see the end of the map from UFO ship, extend it a bit if its possible we all know how many complaints there are on breeze island size.
Well, the smaller maps are the most liked ones, by me and many others, thats why SG4 was made how small it was, because Breeze was so likeable, they wanted more small maps. And as I like them, I made one too! :D

I probably wont change it, but I do understand what you mean. :)

simon dalbom

Spectator
Reaction score
The most awesome map i've seen in hunger games history i really love to spaceship and the cornuicopia because it's not like any of the rest of the maps but just like zeX99 said make it a bit bigger so it won't be a map where everyone dies like 5 minutes after start.

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The most awesome map i've seen in hunger games history i really love to spaceship and the cornuicopia because it's not like any of the rest of the maps but just like zeX99 said make it a bit bigger so it won't be a map where everyone dies like 5 minutes after start.
Thats exactly how I want it, them all dead in 5 minutes! xD (it wont go that fast) xD

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
Thanks, and maybe we'll have tests some times if get a server xD
How do you actually add the glass dome? Was this made by LAN connnection as you say that you needed a server ?:)

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
How do you actually add the glass dome? Was this made by LAN connnection as you say that you needed a server ?:)
Yeah, and I just did like //hcyl glass 500 or something in that matter with WorldEdit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci