• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Spectrum

Status
Not open for further replies.

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
_M8, MiddleClick, Acknowledge and Alax are all you have and you deny Goham lol. Btw post the loss
Bro go away. Look at your roster before commenting on other threads. _M8 was in Desolate with me. MiddleClick is a random, I don't know him, Acknowledge is a really nice guy who is good at csgo. Alax I don't know how that is.

Stephanamo

Career
Reaction score
Bro go away. Look at your roster before commenting on other threads. _M8 was in Desolate with me. MiddleClick is a random, I don't know him, Acknowledge is a really nice guy who is good at csgo. Alax I don't know how that is.
First off I thought that you quit so I did not know that you were still in this clan. 2nd You right. 3rd I meant Alex

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
rip fexr and noah
Bro I enjoyed my time in this clan but I'm seeking transfer. Don't disband, you have something good going here. Just practice and scrimmage together to get some chemistry going. Rest is up to you.

SpectrumClan

Survivor
Reaction score
Bro I enjoyed my time in this clan but I'm seeking transfer. Don't disband, you have something good going here. Just practice and scrimmage together to get some chemistry going. Rest is up to you.
i won't disband lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci