• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Special rank for clan accounts

Upward

Platinum
Reaction score
I agreee with what Hector said :
Good idea but the rank should only be abailable for certain big clans.
If the rank was only given to clans who are bigger in the community, and have proven that they deserve the rank, I think its a great idea! It would give clans/clan leaders things to work for and try and earn!

Great idea!

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Mmmm, we already have plenty of unnecessary ranks in my opinion (see: map maker, just make them all VIP). I don't really think it's needed to add more and more ranks. I can see why you guys could want this, and in the end it is a very viable idea - but I just think its unnecessary given the amount of ranks we already have. Not to mention that the clan accounts are very prominent already, just look on that particular clan's page and you'll be sure to find it.

Destiny

Platinum
Reaction score
Mmmm, we already have plenty of unnecessary ranks in my opinion (see: map maker, just make them all VIP). I don't really think it's needed to add more and more ranks. I can see why you guys could want this, and in the end it is a very viable idea - but I just think its unnecessary given the amount of ranks we already have. Not to mention that the clan accounts are very prominent already, just look on that particular clan's page and you'll be sure to find it.

KrumbleCake

Platinum
Reaction score
Hmm, interesting... This sounds like it can and cannot work at the same time. Idk :/

KrumbleCake

Platinum
Reaction score
I agree, I feel if we eliminate the unnecessary ranks we could have room for more useful ones. I think making map maker VIP again could potentially open room for a clan rank or other ranks in that matter. As of now there are just wayyyyyyy to many ranks.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
We all know how quickly clans come and go. This is going to be a pain for the admins to manage.

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I agree, I feel if we eliminate the unnecessary ranks we could have room for more useful ones. I think making map maker VIP again could potentially open room for a clan rank or other ranks in that matter. As of now there are just wayyyyyyy to many ranks.
Yep. +1
We all know how quickly clans come and go. This is going to be a pain for the admins to manage.
Part of the reason why I think that this idea won't be considered. No way do the admins want to commit that much time to constantly fielding requests from people wanting their status on the forums changed. Although, if the administrative XenForo panel was opened up to Sr. Mods, it could potentially be more viable. However - that's not going to happen. No way will Sr. Mods be given access to sensitive and highly breakable tools such as the admin forum panel.

Razw✔

Platinum
Reaction score
as Hectorg said, the rank must be available for big clans. it's an good idea, gg

Texanz

Platinum
Reaction score
Sounds dumb. Just look at the clan forums to find a battle or whatever... that is really unnecessary

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci