• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Spam filters?

LunarFrostMC

Spectator
Reaction score
hello mcsg mods and players... What I want to talk about today is the spam filters and chat filters...I know we have a filter for saying eZ or REKT and swear words but can the developers please put a spam filter that only allows you to chat after example: 1.5 seconds. I really want this implemented because when I join mcsg games I see a lot of people just spamming the same message or link for like 2 minutes cause we have to wait that long to get into pre game. They just spam this without any constriction bcuz there is no spam filter for how fast you can chat. Thanks that's all I wanted to say
Peace!

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
I know that in the hub the players have a cool down time before they can type again. I don't know exactly how long it is and if I'm not mistaking it is different on all three regions.
Now I think you mean that you want a cool down time in-game. I don't know why we don't have that, but I think it is because if you are chat teaming with someone and you need to type to someone fast you can.

This is a nice suggestion :)

LunarFrostMC

Spectator
Reaction score
I know that in the hub the players have a cool down time before they can type again. I don't know exactly how long it is and if I'm not mistaking it is different on all three regions.
Now I think you mean that you want a cool down time in-game. I don't know why we don't have that, but I think it is because if you are chat teaming with someone and you need to type to someone fast you can.

This is a nice suggestion :)
Then put it in pre game when we're waiting bcuz when ur in game it's not global chat so if I'm not close to the team I won't see it so that's ok

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci