• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SpaceEdits! |Minecraft Pre-Made intros and Custom intros!|

CapTheFrag

Tribute
Reaction score
Order Template:
Type of intro- (Pre-made or Custom) PreMade
YouTube Channel-http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCifeWkFu3GuXyf2i93U_Ibg/feed
Proof of purchase- (Gyazo link) I will not be accepting files only links.
Any additional Comments or Questions?- Can I have the grass to Emerald?
Skype: (I need this to send the Intro to you. MCSG will not let me send the intro over a pm.) swagplaysmc
Follow this guideline or you will be ignored! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Pre-Made Intros
I will be sure to make you your intro. It should be done within the next 3-4 hours. Sorry for the long wait but I have a list of people that I need to finish!

Reaction score
Clink please post: 877042 said:
I am sorry but MCSG will not let me post the video unless I upload it to YouTube which I really don't want to do. Would you like to me setup a download link for it? Or send it to you over Skype? If their is a way to send it over Private Messaging or The Forums please make me aware.
Download linknplease
love your channel and will sub XD

CapTheFrag

Tribute
Reaction score

CoolBritshBoy18

Tribute
Reaction score
Can I plz have both copies just in case and my Skype is ads_powell plz send the link and the file their plz thanks

FluxFiction

Diamond
Reaction score
Hi. Are you still doing intros? I have made a few intros myself but I really like the one you made for my IRL friend (CoolBritshBoy18) and was wondering if you could make one for me. I will be using it for youtube, and I will give you credit, put you in the 'Cool CHanels' box and so forth.

I am getting anime studio 9, but that wont be until june

could you please do the following:":::

Grass to Emerald Pre-Made intro please.
Is it possible to change the song to:
start at 1;22 or so for the part before beat drops, and then beat drop. Text or whatever pumping with music and have the text read CodaCraftMC

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci