• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sovereign {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyon21

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm sorry, anyone can tell from your voice. And you've told me so don't play like this. You pretty much worship me on skype. If from my voice people realize I'm 13, your atleast 12.
DUDE I KNOW YOUR MY FRIEND AND ALL BUT JUST PLEASE STOP POSTING ON THIS THREAD, THEY HAVE MADE IT OBVIOUS THEY DONT WANT YOU HERE

joshbillyjoe

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm sorry, anyone can tell from your voice. And you've told me so don't play like this. You pretty much worship me on skype. If from my voice people realize I'm 13, your atleast 12.
No but okay. Also if it doesn't require the majority of the community, please take it into a PM,
K thx bb :*

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
ProfessorRetro, It has come to my attention that you have incited multiple flames on this thread. You have also been told numerous times by members of the clan to not post here. This is a warning to not post here again. If I see you doing this, I will see that punishment is dealt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci