• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sovereign {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salamancer101

Platinum
Reaction score
Change the clan description. I wrote it, and I don't want my work being used if I'm not appreciated.
Not your property, freedom of the press allows me to use any words I choose for any purposes. This is a public forum, I can post what I want as long as it doesn't break the forum rules. Now please refrain from continuing to flame me or my clan, no matter how good you are at it.

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Not your property, freedom of the press allows me to use any words I choose for any purposes. This is a public forum, I can post what I want as long as it doesn't break the forum rules. Now please refrain from continuing to flame me or my clan, no matter how good you are at it.
But this isn't a matter of rights, it's a matter of respect. You're using something I wrote and put effort into when you kicked me for the most absurd of reasons. I asked you to remove it and use your previous one.

hyperfuse03

Experienced
Reaction score
But this isn't a matter of rights, it's a matter of respect. You're using something I wrote and put effort into when you kicked me for the most absurd of reasons. I asked you to remove it and use your previous one.
You put effort in it when it took you 5 minutes

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
All I want is for the description I wrote to not be used. Not even such a small request can be honored. I'm done with all of you. I'll be leaving this thread now. Goodbye.

TLerDaily

Platinum
Reaction score
The clan can choose whether or not they want to keep their description. Whether or not they want to accept your request to change their description back to their previous one that you did not write is their choice. There is no use in continuing the argument.

On a side note, both parties should analyze whats being argued on and see if its really worth the effort to argue over...

Both sides please respect one another and be considerate.

WertQuadNine

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The clan can choose whether or not they want to keep their description. Whether or not they want to accept your request to change their description back to their previous one that you did not write is their choice. There is no use in continuing the argument.

On a side note, both parties should analyze whats being argued on and see if its really worth the effort to argue over...

Both sides please respect one another and be considerate.
...Have you ever considered running for office? You sound very sophisticated

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I know that I've already been kicked and blah blah blah, but upon reading the clan rules I noticed where it was "Do not insult or harass other members". That made me laugh considering you were in the channel most of the times that Hyper and Hack violated that rule.

cmk950003

Platinum
Reaction score
I know that I've already been kicked and blah blah blah, but upon reading the clan rules I noticed where it was "Do not insult or harass other members". That made me laugh considering you were in the channel most of the times that Hyper and Hack violated that rule.
Just leave the thread or take this to a PM

i_sUcK_002

Platinum
Reaction score
yo man please stop posting you are spamming are thread

hyperfuse03

Experienced
Reaction score
That's why i muted you and you still wouldn't be quiet

http://gyazo.com/6e3a13c27555144d8bf0161bccc8d8c0
and your talking about insulting or harassing other members

Now get of this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member