• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sovereign {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
  • Minecraft IGN: smashaster731/Not_Even_Good
  • Timezone: Cent time
  • Wins/Games played: Its below on stats #Lazy
  • Skype ID: minecrafter731
  • Teamspeak [Y/N]: Yes
  • Mic [Y/N]: YES
  • PVP Strengths: Block hit and classic sword pvp
  • PVP Weaknesses: Idk jerks...
  • How active are you?: All day everyday
  • Why do you want to join Sovereign?: Fusion made me
  • How would you benefit the clan?: Idk I like to have fun :/
  • Have you previously teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: Like everyone
  • Additional comments: I kind of hate life........:p............... Sorry I trolled the clan.......um........... I don't rly scream as much due to being sad most of my life now ;(............. I really like all the members in this clan and would be very happy if I could join...... I lost some of my pvp as well cause I was grounded for 2 weeks....... I am getting it back up though....... ;/ well thats it um........ Idk about this still......... :/ anyway here it is :/
Highly recommended!

chezmiester

Diamond
Reaction score
  • Have you previously teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: Like everyone
  • Additional comments: I kind of hate life........:p............... Sorry I trolled the clan.......um........... I don't rly scream as much due to being sad most of my life now ;(............. I really like all the members in this clan and would be very happy if I could join...... I lost some of my pvp as well cause I was grounded for 2 weeks....... I am getting it back up though....... ;/ well thats it um........ Idk about this still......... :/ anyway here it is :/
If not accepted, I will leave for Chrome

conreuss

Diamond
Reaction score
Application: Twerkers Twerked me Hard
  • Minecraft IGN: conrice
  • Timezone:GPT
  • Wins/Games played:ummmmmm
  • Skype ID:conreuss
  • Teamspeak [Y/N]:Y
  • Mic [Y/N]:Y
  • PVP Strengths:Fishin Rodder
  • PVP Weaknesses:Bowster
  • How active are you?:10 on everyday
  • Why do you want to join Sovereign?:Twerkers Twerked Me to Hard
  • How would you benefit the clan?:
  • Have you previously teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?:#MOlly
  • Additional comments:#Molly

plimpy41

Platinum
Reaction score
  • Minecraft IGN: plimpy41 / s0v
  • Timezone: EST
  • Wins/Games played: 304/1774
  • Skype ID: plimpyplaysgames
  • Teamspeak [Y/N]: Yes.
  • Mic [Y/N]: Yes.
  • PVP Strengths: Sword, Bow, Rod
  • PVP Weaknesses: Getting lit on fire.
  • How active are you?: I'm on almost every day.
  • Why do you want to join Sovereign?: Because this clan seems like an incredible clan with many skilled pvpers, and looks cool as well!
  • How would you benefit the clan?: I would add to the general powerfulness of the clan.
  • Have you previously teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: Salamancer101, StillHacky, I_Suck_002, IAmFusion
  • Additional comments: I think that this clan will one day be the best clan!

Salamancer101

Platinum
Reaction score
Accepted for trial: Stay active and respectful on our TS.
Application: Twerkers Twerked me Hard
  • Minecraft IGN: conrice
  • Timezone:GPT
  • Wins/Games played:ummmmmm
  • Skype ID:conreuss
  • Teamspeak [Y/N]:Y
  • Mic [Y/N]:Y
  • PVP Strengths:Fishin Rodder
  • PVP Weaknesses:Bowster
  • How active are you?:10 on everyday
  • Why do you want to join Sovereign?:Twerkers Twerked Me to Hard
  • How would you benefit the clan?:
  • Have you previously teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?:#MOlly
  • Additional comments:#Molly
Accepted as full member.
  • Minecraft IGN: plimpy41 / s0v
  • Timezone: EST
  • Wins/Games played: 304/1774
  • Skype ID: plimpyplaysgames
  • Mic [Y/N]: Yes.
  • PVP Strengths: Sword, Bow, Rod
  • PVP Weaknesses: Getting lit on fire.
  • How active are you?: I'm on almost every day.
  • Why do you want to join Sovereign?: Because this clan seems like an incredible clan with many skilled pvpers, and looks cool as well!
  • How would you benefit the clan?: I would add to the general powerfulness of the clan.
  • Have you previously teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: Salamancer101, StillHacky, I_Suck_002, IAmFusion
  • Additional comments: I think that this clan will one day be the best clan!
Accepted for trial: Be active on our TS and get to know our members.

cmk950003

Platinum
Reaction score
  • Minecraft IGN: ProfessorRetro
  • Timezone: EST.
  • Wins/Games played: 321 wins, 2700 games played.
  • Skype ID: theprofessorretro
  • Mic [Y/N]: Yes, a Turtle Beach X12 Headset.
  • PVP Strengths: Bow and arrows. These are my main strengths, and I think it helps me be one of the most useful in clan fight situations, because the ability to deal damage before you can even go in with the sword and fishing rod is amazing. My accuracy and ability to predict where the person is going next is really good. I can even finish someone off with the bow without doing any sword combat. Next is FnS. My placement with FnS is really good, and like I said my ability to predict where a person is going next is really good so I can conveniently place a FnS in front of them to both slow them down and cause damage while I go in to finish them off with the sword. Next is Swords. I'm really good at getting combo locks on people and getting criticals. Fishing rod is another strength of mine. My accuracy with the fishing rod is really good, and I use it alot for defensive purposes. Although I am an all around player, the fishing rod is usually what gets me out of tight situations, as I know how to use it really well both defensively, and offensively. My next strength is strafing. I'm really hard to get when I'm pretty much dancing around you. I'm a really good team player and can listen to instructions, so I feel that should be considered a strenght. Next, I have really good routes on many maps on MCSG, and can react to situations where I'm pushed off my route really well. And last but not least, I am underestimated so much. You know when you're in a game and you see that random who comes back around to kill you in the end and you rage? Then you /stats him and find out he has a decent amount of wins. That's me. Although it's not luck. I feel that people always say I have a terrible ratio really does end up biting them in the heinie. They'll usually look past me to kill their more potential dangerous adversaries (to them) while I'm getting looted up and ready to kill them.
  • PVP Weaknesses: My main PvP weakness is dealing with pressure. If I'm doing like a 1v2 in a scrimmage I need everyone to chill out. If they're saying stuff like "Omg Retro do dis c'mon" I can't really focus. I need everyone to be calm and steady, because chances are, I'll handle it. Another main weakness of mine is sometimes I can get overconfident and that may cause me to do something that really screws me over. Like chasing a dude in a scrimmage on Solar Frost and thinking I can do the lava parkour, only to fall into the lava and die.
  • How active are you?: Alot. I'm on for atleast 1 - 2 hours every day, and atleast 4 on the weekends.
  • Why do you want to join Sovereign?: I want to join Sovereign because you guys have an extremely good roster, and I had applied before, but I decided I didn't want to join any clan. I've changed my mind, so I'm putting forth another application for you guys. Compared to many other clans I've observed in TS.
  • How would you benefit the clan?: I'm a good solid dependable player, who can listen to instructions. In scrimmages in clan battles, I can do really good cause of my PvP capabilities, usually resulting in a win. In the scrimmage I did with you guys once, that would be enough evidence.
  • Have you previously teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: I've teamed with pretty much everyone in the clan. I've scrimmaged in your team before, and played in FFAs with you guys.
  • Additional comments: Once again. I know I withdrew my earlier application, but that was so I could solo alot and get wins so I can apply once again with more wins. Now that I've gotten like 50 more I feel it's time I should reapply.
Wow RETRO

Reaction score
  • Minecraft IGN: ProfessorRetro
  • Timezone: EST.
  • Wins/Games played: 321 wins, 2700 games played.
  • Skype ID: theprofessorretro
  • Mic [Y/N]: Yes, a Turtle Beach X12 Headset.
  • PVP Strengths: Bow and arrows. These are my main strengths, and I think it helps me be one of the most useful in clan fight situations, because the ability to deal damage before you can even go in with the sword and fishing rod is amazing. My accuracy and ability to predict where the person is going next is really good. I can even finish someone off with the bow without doing any sword combat. Next is FnS. My placement with FnS is really good, and like I said my ability to predict where a person is going next is really good so I can conveniently place a FnS in front of them to both slow them down and cause damage while I go in to finish them off with the sword. Next is Swords. I'm really good at getting combo locks on people and getting criticals. Fishing rod is another strength of mine. My accuracy with the fishing rod is really good, and I use it alot for defensive purposes. Although I am an all around player, the fishing rod is usually what gets me out of tight situations, as I know how to use it really well both defensively, and offensively. My next strength is strafing. I'm really hard to get when I'm pretty much dancing around you. I'm a really good team player and can listen to instructions, so I feel that should be considered a strenght. Next, I have really good routes on many maps on MCSG, and can react to situations where I'm pushed off my route really well. And last but not least, I am underestimated so much. You know when you're in a game and you see that random who comes back around to kill you in the end and you rage? Then you /stats him and find out he has a decent amount of wins. That's me. Although it's not luck. I feel that people always say I have a terrible ratio really does end up biting them in the heinie. They'll usually look past me to kill their more potential dangerous adversaries (to them) while I'm getting looted up and ready to kill them.
  • PVP Weaknesses: My main PvP weakness is dealing with pressure. If I'm doing like a 1v2 in a scrimmage I need everyone to chill out. If they're saying stuff like "Omg Retro do dis c'mon" I can't really focus. I need everyone to be calm and steady, because chances are, I'll handle it. Another main weakness of mine is sometimes I can get overconfident and that may cause me to do something that really screws me over. Like chasing a dude in a scrimmage on Solar Frost and thinking I can do the lava parkour, only to fall into the lava and die.
  • How active are you?: Alot. I'm on for atleast 1 - 2 hours every day, and atleast 4 on the weekends.
  • Why do you want to join Sovereign?: I want to join Sovereign because you guys have an extremely good roster, and I had applied before, but I decided I didn't want to join any clan. I've changed my mind, so I'm putting forth another application for you guys. Compared to many other clans I've observed in TS.
  • How would you benefit the clan?: I'm a good solid dependable player, who can listen to instructions. In scrimmages in clan battles, I can do really good cause of my PvP capabilities, usually resulting in a win. In the scrimmage I did with you guys once, that would be enough evidence.
  • Have you previously teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: I've teamed with pretty much everyone in the clan. I've scrimmaged in your team before, and played in FFAs with you guys.
  • Additional comments: Once again. I know I withdrew my earlier application, but that was so I could solo alot and get wins so I can apply once again with more wins. Now that I've gotten like 50 more I feel it's time I should reapply.
bad

plimpy41

Platinum
Reaction score
Accepted for trial: Stay active and respectful on our TS.

Accepted as full member.

Accepted for trial: Be active on our TS and get to know our members.
Okay, thank you! I can't be on TS today, but I'll be on tomorrow! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci