• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sovereign {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmk950003

Platinum
Reaction score
I am leaving with fusion but not to forsaken i am must likely leaving MCSG. I am one of the Original sovereign members in this clan still. I loved this clan to death and i watched it Progress and it has grown bigger and bigger and i loved to be apart of this clan. No i am not leaving because fusion did but for other reasons too. (Feel Free to PM) There are some problems that are really buggy me and this is the best option for me. I don't know if i will join back or not i am must likely going to take a massive break or just quit in general.

People i would like to thank

Salamancer101 - Thank you for being a good leader and being cool to hang out with(Enjoy Piano)

hyperfuse03 - Your a Great Friend and a awesome person to play with i will miss you

Hacky - Your a awesome person and i enjoyed playing with you

ProHulk - Your a Great PVPer and a awesome person i really will miss you

xDefrasa - Never though i will like you but when i got to know who you were, i thought you were really cool

Dominic20819 - Swish Tryhard

conreuss - Great playing with you had allot of fun

Foopy - Text you bby;)

Epic_Frog_Song - Thank you for creating this clan

cheesecake_54 - #MOLLY #23

To all of sovereign- I will miss you guys alot and i hope you will miss me i had a awesome time

FuSioN - I will miss you Alot even though you were the breaking point of me leaving sovereign, You were one of the coolest members in sovereign and i loved playing with you. I loved your sense of humor and your a real cool person to play with. I enjoyed my time of getting to know you but good luck in the future see you NOOB;)

Last edited:

IHaxU4Cookies

Platinum
Reaction score
Application:
  • Minecraft IGN:IHaxU4Cookies
  • Timezone:Est
  • Wins/Games played:320/1134 Two accounts
  • Skype ID:Kianrowe
  • Teamspeak [Y/N]:Yes
  • Mic [Y/N]:Yes
  • PVP Strengths:Bow fns
  • PVP Weaknesses:No main weekness
  • How active are you?:3 Hours a day + Night time ill be on all night
  • Why do you want to join Sovereign?:Seems like a amazing clan that i would love to be apart of.
  • How would you benefit the clan?:Im a great team player but know to to fight for myself if needed
  • Have you previously teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?:I haven't yet but would love to
  • Additional comments:Thanks!
  • IHaxU4Cookies

chezmiester

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't know how to start this as I've bever made something like this before but here goes. As most of you know, yesterday I left Sovereign :c I'm gonna briefly go into my reasoning here, but if you wanna know more, PM me. I love Sovereign, and I never wanted to leave, but after months of the same problems happening everyday, I just can't do it anymore. I tried very hard to fix these problems, but change never happened. I'm sorry but after yesterday, that was the last straw for me. I'm probably going to regret this, and I actually already do, but there's no going back now.

Salamancer101 Thank you for the opportunity as captain in Sovereign. I enjoyed every moment.

Hacky Remember that night me you and hyper went around trolling on TS xD gonna miss those times. I know we haven't got along the best lately but I still love you. Stay hawt for me.

Dominic20819 I'm still gonna no life Swish with you so...

hyperfuse03 you were one one of the chiller people in Sovereign and playing factions with you was so much fun.

cmk950003 I remember the first tine we met each other you hated my guts. Now, you're one of my best friends on here. Gonna miss you bro!

ProHulk Out. Of everyone in Sovy you were probably the nicest. You always had my back, thanks man.

xDefrasa Peace dude. You're great PvPer and and a fun guy to play with.

conreuss see you on swish ;)

i_sUcK_002 Besides Dom, I've known you second longest in this clan. Thanks for the donor love ya dude.

MNGLOGANp You were a cool dude. See ya man.

Pokemons8087 Always a fun person to play with. Keep cleanup crewin :p

Epic_Frog_Song Thank you for founding the best clan I've ever been in.

To everyone else that I missed, I'm gonna miss you all.

I'm really sad now :c

For possibly the last time, #Sovereign...
wtf, Fusion. Of course the chez has to be left out.

EDIT for cmk: Molly <3

Last edited:

Snipe91

Survivor
Reaction score
Application:(On Hold for 2 weeks) (Serious App)
  • Minecraft IGN: Snipe_man91 + Taqzyy
  • Timezone: EST
  • Wins/Games played: 436/2222
  • Skype ID: Snipe_man91
  • Teamspeak [Y/N]: Yuz
  • Mic [Y/N]: Yuz
  • PVP Strengths: Rod, block hits, FnS, Temz
  • PVP Weaknesses: Hackers,
  • How active are you?: VERY VERY ACTIVE
  • Why do you want to join Sovereign?: Because there hawt and i want to join were i was before, i miss u guyz
  • How would you benefit the clan?: Yuz in many many ways
  • Have you previously teamed
  • 1. Salamancer101
  • 1. IAmFuSioN1. Prohulk
    2. MNGLOGANp
    3. Killerkons
    1. slater233
    2. Defrasa
    3. Pokemons8087
    4. cheesecake_ 54
    5. TylerThePandaHD
    6. conreuss
    7. richie5777*
    8. Justin9Cat
    9. qweasdrtyfgh
    10. hyperfuse03
    11. I_suck_002
    12. StillHacky
    13. Brandon6895
    Is That Enough?

Salamancer101

Platinum
Reaction score
Application:
  • Minecraft IGN:IHaxU4Cookies
  • Timezone:Est
  • Wins/Games played:320/1134 Two accounts
  • Skype ID:Kianrowe
  • PVP Strengths:Bow fns
  • PVP Weaknesses:No main weekness
  • How active are you?:3 Hours a day + Night time ill be on all night
  • Why do you want to join Sovereign?:Seems like a amazing clan that i would love to be apart of.
  • How would you benefit the clan?:Im a great team player but know to to fight for myself if needed
  • Have you previously teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?:I haven't yet but would love to
  • Additional comments:Thanks!
  • IHaxU4Cookies
Pending: Join our TeamSpeak and get to know our members.
Snipe91 You definitely need to talk more this time if you are to be accepted.

NeverDiePvP

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: NeverDiePvP (Cocky right?)
Timezone: Us Central
Wins/Games played: 190/640 (I played as a nub + scrims)
Skype ID: NeverDiePvP (Where did I get such a name >.>)
Teamspeak [Y/N]: Yush
Mic [Y/N]: Yush
PVP Strengths: Fishing rod, FnS, Sword, Between 30 and 1 block shots.
PVP Weaknesses: 5 teams and past 30 block shots.
How active are you?: Pretty active. Like maybe and hour to an half hour monday through thursday. 4 hours On all other days.
Why do you want to join Sovereign?: Great clan, new experiences. Also I feel like I could really help your clan.
How would you benefit the clan?: I have gg chest routes and also I am a great pvper and don't talk unless needed to in the TS/Skype.
Have you previously teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: No, but i'd like to.
Additional comments: I train for half an hour to 15 minutes monday through thursday and an hour on all other days.

Pokemons8087

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't know how to start this as I've bever made something like this before but here goes. As most of you know, yesterday I left Sovereign :c I'm gonna briefly go into my reasoning here, but if you wanna know more, PM me. I love Sovereign, and I never wanted to leave, but after months of the same problems happening everyday, I just can't do it anymore. I tried very hard to fix these problems, but change never happened. I'm sorry but after yesterday, that was the last straw for me. I'm probably going to regret this, and I actually already do, but there's no going back now.

Salamancer101 Thank you for the opportunity as captain in Sovereign. I enjoyed every moment.

Hacky Remember that night me you and hyper went around trolling on TS xD gonna miss those times. I know we haven't got along the best lately but I still love you. Stay hawt for me.

Dominic20819 I'm still gonna no life Swish with you so...

hyperfuse03 you were one one of the chiller people in Sovereign and playing factions with you was so much fun.

cmk950003 I remember the first tine we met each other you hated my guts. Now, you're one of my best friends on here. Gonna miss you bro!

ProHulk Out. Of everyone in Sovy you were probably the nicest. You always had my back, thanks man.

xDefrasa Peace dude. You're great PvPer and and a fun guy to play with.

conreuss see you on swish ;)

i_sUcK_002 Besides Dom, I've known you second longest in this clan. Thanks for the donor love ya dude.

MNGLOGANp You were a cool dude. See ya man.

Pokemons8087 Always a fun person to play with. Keep cleanup crewin :p

Epic_Frog_Song Thank you for founding the best clan I've ever been in.

To everyone else that I missed, I'm gonna miss you all.

I'm really sad now :c

For possibly the last time, #Sovereign...
Don't worry i'll never stop the cleanup crew ;)
I am leaving with fusion but not to forsaken i am must likely leaving MCSG. I am one of the Original sovereign members in this clan still. I loved this clan to death and i watched it Progress and it has grown bigger and bigger and i loved to be apart of this clan. No i am not leaving because fusion did but for other reasons too. (Feel Free to PM) There are some problems that are really buggy me and this is the best option for me. I don't know if i will join back or not i am must likely going to take a massive break or just quit in general.

People i would like to thank

Salamancer101 - Thank you for being a good leader and being cool to hang out with(Enjoy Piano)

hyperfuse03 - Your a Great Friend and a awesome person to play with i will miss you

Hacky - Your a awesome person and i enjoyed playing with you

ProHulk - Your a Great PVPer and a awesome person i really will miss you

xDefrasa - Never though i will like you but when i got to know who you were, i thought you were really cool

Dominic20819 - Swish Tryhard

conreuss - Great playing with you had allot of fun

Foopy - Text you bby;)

Epic_Frog_Song - Thank you for creating this clan

cheesecake_54 - #MOLLY #23

To all of sovereign- I will miss you guys alot and i hope you will miss me i had a awesome time

FuSioN - I will miss you Alot even though you were the breaking point of me leaving sovereign, You were one of the coolest members in sovereign and i loved playing with you. I loved your sense of humor and your a real cool person to play with. I enjoyed my time of getting to know you but good luck in the future see you NOOB;)
i'll miss you too bby

Butterballer

Platinum
Reaction score
  • Minecraft IGN:geoman343
  • Timezone:Central
  • Wins/Games played:903/5135
  • Skype ID:Geoman343
  • PVP Strengths:Fishing rod,Fns,and sword
  • PVP Weaknesses:Water fights
  • How active are you? Pretty active
  • Why do you want to join Sovereign?:I feel like it will be a great experience!
  • How would you benefit the clan?:With my Pvp skills and Great teamwork
  • Have you previously teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?:I am freinds with hyperfuse and Hacky
  • Additional comments:Hope i get accepted :D
I hope we will still talk...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci