• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sounds

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
But like from 30-10, human, like in the movie, then 10-1, a bleep sound.
I think human sounds require a resource pack sadly, because its not coded in vanilla minecraft ( dont quote me on it). But like I said, personally I dont like the countdown because its to much like other servers.

Levah

District 13
Reaction score

At the 1:20 and 2:00 mark, that should be the sound.
Favourite scene.

I think we should have.
Like a deep gong when the game starts. so like... 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG xD

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
I think human sounds require a resource pack sadly, because its not coded in vanilla minecraft ( dont quote me on it). But like I said, personally I dont like the countdown because its to much like other servers.
Plugins can do wonders to vanilla. Also, please explain on the countdown. Is it just the standard Minecraft noises, or different? I just think it would be cool, with Catching Fire and all, to keep it close to the movie..

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
Plugins can do wonders to vanilla. Also, please explain on the countdown. Is it just the standard Minecraft noises, or different? I just think it would be cool, with Catching Fire and all, to keep it close to the movie..
Well first of all, Nexus, Hive and the standard Hunger Games plugin all have a sound for the countdown, I dont want MCSG to follow the same path and be called copy cats. A sound at the beginning of pregame, start game, DM countdown, dm start and done.

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
Well first of all, Nexus, Hive and the standard Hunger Games plugin all have a sound for the countdown, I dont want MCSG to follow the same path and be called copy cats. A sound at the beginning of pregame, start game, DM countdown, dm start and done.
We improve by looking at others, and seeing how we can improve. I personally think that a countdown sound might be cool. Maybe at only at the 5 second mark?

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
We improve by looking at others, and seeing how we can improve. I personally think that a countdown sound might be cool. Maybe at only at the 5 second mark?
If we could make a custom sound for the countdown, I would love it. If its something built im MC, its not really unique

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
If we could make a custom sound for the countdown, I would love it. If its something built im MC, its not really unique
That's what I meant. We could (Devs, even though it wouldn't be high in priority) create a small custom sound plugin that works for vanilla that can mimic the sounds from the movie.

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
That's what I meant. We could (Devs, even though it wouldn't be high in priority) create a small custom sound plugin that works for vanilla that can mimic the sounds from the movie.
Still dont know if its possible without a client side implement.

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
Still dont know if its possible without a client side implement.
It is, in fact. A friend of mine has a bukkit server, which is kinda like MCSG's and with certain plugins (Don't recall what...) There can be custom sounds.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci