• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sounds

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
When the game starts, I think there should be a sound. I mean, when pregame starts I think there should be a small sound, like a beep or something to signal the game is starting. Most of the time, I dont even do anything in lobby, Im here on the forums, watching a video or something or other. This would just help players who are doing something else while in lobby, and it cant be that hard to code right?

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
While mostly useless, it's still a good idea, as I know a lot of people who drift off into YouTube land in the lobby.

And it's not really tough to code.

You know what would scare everyone into coming back? :O A GHAST

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
While mostly useless, it's still a good idea, as I know a lot of people who drift off into YouTube land in the lobby.

or a loud moo or a gong sound..

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score

or a loud moo or a gong sound..

At the 1:20 and 2:00 mark, that should be the sound.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
In addition, maybe countdown sounds would be good. Maybe just idle dinging sounds starting at the countdown from 5.

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
oh yeah that! But I dont think it should go along with the countdown, I think it should just sound when pregame starts.
Both? Maybe like a small sound, then the countdown, then the "BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci