• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Song Suggestions?

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I was scrolling through all my current songs on my phone and I realised that most of them are really outdated or are just not interesting to listen to anymore. So that's why I made this thread. Post your favorite or recommended songs down below and I will certainly check them out. :) They can either be popular hit songs or old classy ones, it's up to you. :D

PS: The reason why I made a thread for this instead of a status update is because it will probably get more attention here and I am sort of desperate. ;)

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't listen to much music on the go, but I do listen to music while I play Minecraft as it helps me get into my PvP zone.
I have a playlist of about 29 songs that I have on YouTube, if you want to check it out, the link is here.

Most of it is loud, fast-paced music. Particularly Nightcore and Dubstep.

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I don't listen to much music on the go, but I do listen to music while I play Minecraft as it helps me get into my PvP zone.
I have a playlist of about 29 songs that I have on YouTube, if you want to check it out, the link is here.

Most of it is loud, fast-paced music. Particularly Nightcore and Dubstep.
Thank you for the suggestions! I will listen to them right away. :)

Reaction score
The two actual bands I listen to the most:
Avenged Sevenfold
Breaking Benjamin

Dubstep:
Tristam
Project 46
Vicetone
Hellberg
Anything by Monstercat, really
MitiS
Blackmill

Redwash11

Platinum
Reaction score
K391. He is a small music artist, not very well known, only 100,000 subs or so. Go check him out! Especially Beast Coast and Journey 2014.

Andre Valentim. Very small music artist, some people say the next Martin Garrix. I especially like Numbers and Crazy

Pegboard Nerds- HERO

Tiesto. You probably know him. Wasted, Echoes, Lets Go, and Hell Yeah!

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Green Day
Imagine Dragons

Those are my top 2 and the main ones I listen to.

ImagineFrags

Spectator
Reaction score
Honestly, get on Spotify and just experiment with practically every genre of music. Even if you don't think you'll like it, who knows? Personally, I used to be a hardcore country music fan. Got on Spotify, listen to other genre's of music (mainly Pop), and to this day, I absolutely cannot stand country music. Just experiment.

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Steve Aoki, Laidback Luke, and Lil Jon. Ft, Turbulence
Spooky Scary Skeletons.
The two actual bands I listen to the most:
Avenged Sevenfold
Breaking Benjamin

Dubstep:
Tristam
Project 46
Vicetone
Hellberg
Anything by Monstercat, really
MitiS
Blackmill
linkin park
K391. He is a small music artist, not very well known, only 100,000 subs or so. Go check him out! Especially Beast Coast and Journey 2014.

Andre Valentim. Very small music artist, some people say the next Martin Garrix. I especially like Numbers and Crazy

Pegboard Nerds- HERO

Tiesto. You probably know him. Wasted, Echoes, Lets Go, and Hell Yeah!
Green Day
Imagine Dragons

Those are my top 2 and the main ones I listen to.
Honestly, get on Spotify and just experiment with practically every genre of music. Even if you don't think you'll like it, who knows? Personally, I used to be a hardcore country music fan. Got on Spotify, listen to other genre's of music (mainly Pop), and to this day, I absolutely cannot stand country music. Just experiment.

00:00- 03:09 Avenue
03:10- 06:39 Little Voices
06:40- 09:53 Deep Blue
09:54- 12:41 One Afteernoon
12:42- 16:03 Kitten Air
16:04- 19:19 Northwest
19:19- 21:52 Photographs
21:53- 25:09 The World Turns
25:10- 28:11 Somewhere
28:13- 31:09 The Chosen
31:11- 33:46 Higher
33:46- 37:11 Reverie