• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Some things that need to be changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
As TheRealAussie stated, the developers are aware of the problem and are working as hard as they can to solve it. Just be patient, and play on one of our other three servers if you feel you are experiencing too much lag.
Regards

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
I have absolutely no lag on the servers. It must be your computer. Also, they will never get rid of premium members.

Sayf

Experienced
Reaction score
While I like the gameplay in general, there are some things which make this server horrible. Good potential, but unfortunately all of it is not taken. All I can really tell you is that the developers work very hard and put a lot of time and effort into the servers. If they do not satisfy you then feel free to move on to another server we aren't holding you in chains here we try to give our players the best experience possible. :p

1. The lag

I have a pretty decent computer and only lag a little. However, the lag on this server is horrendous. I live in the USA and only connect to the USA servers but the server lag makes the game unplayable, basically. I can never get any hits on anyone because they always teleport and then pause where I can't hit them. Get better servers ASAP because the current ones suck. All I can really tell you is that the developers work very hard to keep the servers stable and up and running 24/7 they have lives too you know they can't be taking care of MCGamer the whole time ;).

2. The premiums

I understand that the server needs donations to survive, but the current perks are ridiculous. Take a look at this:

Being unable to play just for a person that can afford to spend money on in-game perks is just horrible. I don't even mind a kit, but that is simply unfair.

That's it. If those 2 things were removed, this server would be soooo much better. Thanks for reading!
I'll just be honest and answer your question like everyone else.

Your first statement was that the servers apparently "lagged" and you told us to get new ones since the current ones suck? Recently, I haven't experienced any sort of lag on the servers. This means that it is not our servers fault it could be your internet not our network.

Now, your second statement is about the premiums (donators) that keep the server alive. You want some of their perks to be removed? You provided a screenshot where you were kicked to the hub server because of a premium meaning that you'd like to have the perk where donators can join full servers. As many people have already said on this thread this will obviously not happen because of several reasons that I won't go in-depth on. What I'm trying to say is that everything balances it self in it's own unique way, think about it this way the perks we are giving the donators right now make not only the donators want to donate again but new players donate to our servers. The more donations we get, the bigger the servers and once the Administrative staff team sees that the servers are filling up with donators, we need more space they'll use the money they've gotten from donations to buy more space so you none-donators can join! Doesn't that make the system a bit balanced? :p

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci