• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Some things I would like to bring up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Its quite easy to get in servers right now because 24-player matches are now only 20 minutes long and the server restarts. Just check the Server page for servers and log in and you're in!

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
US servers are probably the hardest servers to get on - try EU or AU if you are struggling.

Roseria

Experienced
Reaction score
Moved it to the correct forum for you Roseria I believe (Might as well help in some way while I'm bedridden and can't play)
thx hunny is just this forum service hates my account.

xepho8

Tribute
Reaction score
Also I would like to just bring up that maybe and why do they restart the servers??? Because people use auto-join from nodus and get in right away... so its kind of hard for me. So maybe if its possible to not restart the server that would be better. If not possible, well thats okay.

Roseria

Experienced
Reaction score
Also I would like to just bring up that maybe and why do they restart the servers??? Because people use auto-join from nodus and get in right away... so its kind of hard for me. So maybe if its possible to not restart the server that would be better. If not possible, well thats okay.
we restart the servers to keep them running so the plugin can have a quick rest before next round and because minecraft 1.2.5 have a ghost problem it leave players that arnt there

Egrodo

Experienced
Reaction score
Moved it to the correct forum for you Roseria I believe (Might as well help in some way while I'm bedridden and can't play)
Thanks for that. I wasn't sure where it belonged.

Egrodo

Experienced
Reaction score

1jmw11

Tribute
Reaction score
This could easily be abused, but I do have a tip for all of u who cant join, if u see a server is restarting join it even i it is still down, most of the time the server will go up while ur in the login phase and acctualy get in.

Roseria

Experienced
Reaction score
I was suspicious of something like that happening yesterday when the site was down/slow. It might be wise to invest in a DDOS blocker if it happens often, but those are not always 100% reliable.
we already have one and is super pricey ...

Doomd12

Survivor
Reaction score
US servers are probably the hardest servers to get on - try EU or AU if you are struggling.
Nope i find that US server is easy to join AU is the hardest as it only have 7 server and only 6 of them ever got played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci