• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Some Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ok, so for reasons unknown to me, a admin, the name i do not know of, made me a mod for no apparent reason. That was all fine and i tried to do the job given to me to the best of my ability. I did not ban anyone, because i don't think i should. On the occasion i did kick someone it was because it was extremely obvious. Ex: I didn't kick for ForceField or Auto Aim, but if i saw the hacker racing through water at extremely high speeds, then i would kick them. Now i am not a mod, and that is also fine because i should not have been one in the first place but all i want to know is...
1. Why was i given the power of mods?
2. Why was it taken?

Thanks
Omega_Moon
Ps. Sorry if I put in the wrong spot, im new to the website and im not very good at finding my way around in it.

A

Ashly

Not that i know of what happened there, and who did it.

However, my opinion on this:

The one who gave you Moderator abilities should directly be demoted, as he is totally abusing his powers.

[By the way, i am not a Moderator, Admin, Owner or anything at all]

Thisnothend

Survivor
Reaction score
was probably done by a hacked account or during the problem about 2 weeks ago

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Indeed what Thisnothend said.
But thanks for giving this information, I'm sure the staff is appreciating this. :)
At least I do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci