• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Some ideas to improve the network that don't include the anti-cheat.

HuggaBear

Career
Reaction score
I agree with you 100%. Thank you so much for actually including valid points and ideas, I rarely see that around the forums anymore.

I really hope these wonderful ideas you shared with us are taken into consideration because I feel they would make MCGamer a better, more fun place!

FjRI || Catty

Career
Reaction score
I think the server is dying pretty fast. Don't put effort into trying to save it, it's up to Chad..

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
I think the server is dying pretty fast. Don't put effort into trying to save it, it's up to Chad..
I agreed with you for a month. While you keep telling me that all my threads are a waste of time, for a month I did agree with you. I was gone for most of June. I thought this place was over, I had given up hope. However, the Summer Update proved to me that there is a commitment to get this place going. So I am back!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Anyway as for Battlegrounds I totally agree. I have already been asking devs and sr. staff for this since the update.
We've been asking for it within the senior staff team since we were promoted :^(

iRocki

Career
Reaction score
Well, at least this isn't another "pls fix the anticheat!!111" thread xD

But our of all seriousness this thread is very informative and I applaud you for making such a well pointed and detailed thread. I can assure you that the Sr. Staff team is aware of your suggestions. Thanks for posting this thread.

Exorbitant

Quantum
Reaction score
what Scout said:
So I was playing UHCSG and had loads of enchantment books that I couldn't use since I didn't have enough levels for any of them, so I came up with this idea.

How about you add a feature that gives you 1 level per kill? This could allow people to enchant more and use more enchantment books since right now they seem useless to me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci