• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Solo Servers!

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Solo SG
Solo SG is not being released with this update; we're working on it, and it will be released within the very near future.

Tired of Teaming? Want to play a game of free for all MCSG?
You're just in time, because we're proud to unveil a brand new variation of MCSG, Solo SG.

Created with a more individually-competitive perspective in mind, Solo SG is exactly as it sounds: every player will be on their own, and any teaming will be against the rules. This should foster fair and fun competition for those who want to pit their SG skills against players on an equal quantitative footing as them. Best of all, Solo SG will feature its own leaderboard to track your stats against your fellow lone wolves.

Don't feel like going solo? Don't worry, regular team-friendly MCSG will still be available and untouched.
But be warned: we will be enforcing the Solo element of Solo SG. Any evidence of teaming between two or more players, such as sharing loot, running beside each other, teaming up against a player in combat, and general cooperation with another player are punishable with staff-issued bans. At best, you'll have a little downtime before your next game of Solo SG; at worst, you won't be playing anywhere for a long time.
Solo Servers are coming to SG! Honestly I am super excited about this because it should keep people from complaining about teams
all the time and it will give players options as to whether they get the more competitive regular servers or a more relaxed, fun solo servers.

However, will there be separate leaderboards?

What do people think? Is everyone as excited as I am?

Last edited:

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
I wonder if it will be the same as the Nexus where everyone's skin looks like yours or something else.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Can't wait! I almost thought Devin was joking when he announced this, because it's too good to be true. Although I didn't support solo servers in the forums campaign, it's gotten to a point where I can welcome them.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Can't wait! I almost thought Devin was joking when he announced this, because it's too good to be true. Although I didn't support solo servers in the forums campaign, it's gotten to a point where I can welcome them.
And if they have a separate leaderboard they are only a good thing right?

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
Personally, MCSG will become deserted with this new Solo SG, plus, why must you segregate the servers and just let people deal with it and get better?

Or let people come to their own senses and not team as much?

The salty people could just leave the server, what's the point in trying to keep them?

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Personally, MCSG will become deserted with this new Solo SG, plus, why must you segregate the servers and just let people deal with it and get better?

Or let people come to their own senses and not team as much?

The salty people could just leave the server, what's the point in trying to keep them?
That's a fair point. However, it keeps people from complaining and the people who want to get better can just play on the regular servers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci