• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Solo Rounds Or Solo Games

Zana

Career
Reaction score
The best solution right now is that you either buy donor. Or you just get better and kill those people who is targeting you...
Course I surely know what it is like to be a target from the start ;)

Spaiu

Experienced
Reaction score
Easy solution, deal with the targeting. If they continuously do it, get into a game without them. if that doesn't work, have a break from mcsg. to be completely fair, points are useless. So if the people who are targeting you want them they aren't very bright.

Target player - get there points

Kill random players - Get more points

quite easy.. maybe they have something against you? become their friend.
Maybe they dislike you? Come up with a corny joke.

gosh.. sound like my psychologist ^.^

Iamsortanormal

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't really get the point of this thread. I mean, there are people that get targeted off of spawn, but so what? Just join a different game and try again. The solo lobby thing doesn't really make sense, because that would just be more work for the devs over a sorta pointless idea. I just don't really get the point of this thread.

DannyMan725

Experienced
Reaction score
This thread was made on the topic of a new game feature idea known as solo-games... Why has it turned into discussing donors and targeting?

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
If they don't want to be targeted, then just fix the /d command so the names aren't so dang obvious

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci