• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Solo for good?

Should I go solo for good?

• Team every once in a while!

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Go solo!

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Find a new teammate!

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Rage at his mom and eat her!

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters

Qyxr

Experienced
Reaction score
Please do not post multiple times in a row unless absolutely necessary, you can quote multiple posts at once, or go back and edit your last one. It's against the rules.

Honestly, you haven't done anything wrong.

Unfortunately, this pretty much sums it up.
She literally cannot get you suspended/punished, as you have done nothing wrong.
In fact, if you're the one who had to block her son, and not the other way, then you might be able to turn it around and say that he was taking away from the time that you were spending doing homework, against your will (That is, he was distracting you while you kept asking him not to.) Teachers always want their students to do homework... usually... xD

In case you're the type of person who gets nervous in front of teachers/principles/officers etc. then do this:

Type up an essay that covers things like the definition of cyberbullying, and what happened between you and the other person, as well as their mom. Make sure to show that you did nothing wrong, while the mother threatened you. Think of questions that the mother, the other student (your "friend") and the police officer/principle/teacher might ask you. Things like "What's the relationship between you and the other person?" (I'm going to call him Jim for now.) and "Did you harass Jim, or did Jim harass you?" "Do you think you did anything wrong?" "Does Jim think you did anything wrong?"
Make sure to keep in mind that YOU are the one being "questioned" or "investigated" here, not Jim. However, you can try to ask the officer/principle (I'm going to stick with officer for now) to take a look at the situation with you as the victim, and Jim as the instigator, and see if he's being biased in favor of Jim simply because he and his mom reported you, rather than the other way around (etc.)

I speak from experience, with the roles reversed. In this situation, you might be represented by the other boy. I'm a person that can't really talk to adults well, and I was being "bullied" by a person who could. (I'm a geek.)
My father, however, is a very overprotective person. He always told me to tell him if anyone at school troubled me, and so I did. (The funny thing is, the next day I would usually get back at them. I have a reputation for getting into fights LOL)
I had been climbing a tree after getting off the bus in a public park, when the "bully" who I had bad experiences with threw a rock at me. This was, in fact, the second time. The first time was over 2 years before that, when I was riding a bike past him and his friends.
Now, obviously you'd think "Oh, well he tried to hurt you physically!"
Well, it's not so simple. Why? Because we had hated each other for quite some time before that, and he was a very smooth talker, whereas I was not. My father reported him, and soon after me and the other boy (I'll call him Ryan) were both called to the office, however I was called in first. I gave my report of the account, and spoke to the officer. He said that he was going to be on my side, and try to help however he could. Bah, I call BS on that.
We called in Ryan to the office, and he came in riding a wheel chair (He broke his leg a few days before that, the day after he threw a rock at me.)
Take note, that the wheelchair added an effect of sympathy towards Ryan from the officer. It made him look more innocent (even though he looked like your average troublemaker.)
The officer told him why he was called in, and said that the "cameras" saw him throwing the rock. We all knew it was a lie, and it was an obvious lie at that. We were in a park when it happened, and it was nowhere near the school, nor any other public facilities with any major equipment.
Now, it was the word of myself and my father against Ryan. We said he threw a rock with no or little provocation, Ryan said he didn't throw a rock, but that I had provoked him to anger. Obviously I knew this was a lie, as I had nearly been hit by the rock, but the officer had no proof from either side. However, because it was my father that came in and reported it, it lent a sense of legitimacy to the claim.
But Ryan, being the smart@$$ that he is, pulled out tons of tricks. He had no evidence that I provoked him, and no evidence that he didn't throw the rock, so what he did was shed a few tears, sound innocent, and try to turn the situation around. And guess what? It nearly worked. He got off scotch-free (In other words, he didn't even get a detention) while I was sitting there, rather upset that he had been able to get away like that.

Remember that in this case, you would be an innocent version of Ryan, whereas the other family would be the guilty ones.

However, that last part is where you have the advantage. Even though it's a parent+child against just you, in my case neither of us had evidence. You, however, do. It was online - on Skype, right? Simply take a few screenshots proving that he was bugging you during a time that you might have been doing homework, and that you were NOT bullying him before blocking him. Blocking him in itself is not a form of cyberbullying, otherwise it would not be implemented in Skype - it's used to avoid people who are harassing you, bothering you, or you simply don't want to talk to.

And focus on the part where you prove that you were INNOCENT. As long as you can disprove their claims and prove that you did not do anything WRONG or that counts as Cyberbullying, you're fine!

Also, if you think this post might be able to help anyone else, please do share it with other people. It took me half an hour to write, and I'd appreciate it if it helped as many people as possible who might be in a bad situation.
You should be an author.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
You should be an author.
Why thank you :) that's a very nice compliment.
I know this is kind of off-topic, but I did in fact do part of a story for RC_4777, which turned out miserably, and tried to create a writing project with HalfSquirrel and some others a long time ago, which unfortunately did not work out, and my sister is actually working on a book currently.

Graymamba

Survivor
Reaction score
Please do not post multiple times in a row unless absolutely necessary, you can quote multiple posts at once, or go back and edit your last one. It's against the rules.

Honestly, you haven't done anything wrong.

Unfortunately, this pretty much sums it up.
She literally cannot get you suspended/punished, as you have done nothing wrong.
In fact, if you're the one who had to block her son, and not the other way, then you might be able to turn it around and say that he was taking away from the time that you were spending doing homework, against your will (That is, he was distracting you while you kept asking him not to.) Teachers always want their students to do homework... usually... xD

In case you're the type of person who gets nervous in front of teachers/principles/officers etc. then do this:

Type up an essay that covers things like the definition of cyberbullying, and what happened between you and the other person, as well as their mom. Make sure to show that you did nothing wrong, while the mother threatened you. Think of questions that the mother, the other student (your "friend") and the police officer/principle/teacher might ask you. Things like "What's the relationship between you and the other person?" (I'm going to call him Jim for now.) and "Did you harass Jim, or did Jim harass you?" "Do you think you did anything wrong?" "Does Jim think you did anything wrong?"
Make sure to keep in mind that YOU are the one being "questioned" or "investigated" here, not Jim. However, you can try to ask the officer/principle (I'm going to stick with officer for now) to take a look at the situation with you as the victim, and Jim as the instigator, and see if he's being biased in favor of Jim simply because he and his mom reported you, rather than the other way around (etc.)

I speak from experience, with the roles reversed. In this situation, you might be represented by the other boy. I'm a person that can't really talk to adults well, and I was being "bullied" by a person who could. (I'm a geek.)
My father, however, is a very overprotective person. He always told me to tell him if anyone at school troubled me, and so I did. (The funny thing is, the next day I would usually get back at them. I have a reputation for getting into fights LOL)
I had been climbing a tree after getting off the bus in a public park, when the "bully" who I had bad experiences with threw a rock at me. This was, in fact, the second time. The first time was over 2 years before that, when I was riding a bike past him and his friends.
Now, obviously you'd think "Oh, well he tried to hurt you physically!"
Well, it's not so simple. Why? Because we had hated each other for quite some time before that, and he was a very smooth talker, whereas I was not. My father reported him, and soon after me and the other boy (I'll call him Ryan) were both called to the office, however I was called in first. I gave my report of the account, and spoke to the officer. He said that he was going to be on my side, and try to help however he could. Bah, I call BS on that.
We called in Ryan to the office, and he came in riding a wheel chair (He broke his leg a few days before that, the day after he threw a rock at me.)
Take note, that the wheelchair added an effect of sympathy towards Ryan from the officer. It made him look more innocent (even though he looked like your average troublemaker.)
The officer told him why he was called in, and said that the "cameras" saw him throwing the rock. We all knew it was a lie, and it was an obvious lie at that. We were in a park when it happened, and it was nowhere near the school, nor any other public facilities with any major equipment.
Now, it was the word of myself and my father against Ryan. We said he threw a rock with no or little provocation, Ryan said he didn't throw a rock, but that I had provoked him to anger. Obviously I knew this was a lie, as I had nearly been hit by the rock, but the officer had no proof from either side. However, because it was my father that came in and reported it, it lent a sense of legitimacy to the claim.
But Ryan, being the smart@$$ that he is, pulled out tons of tricks. He had no evidence that I provoked him, and no evidence that he didn't throw the rock, so what he did was shed a few tears, sound innocent, and try to turn the situation around. And guess what? It nearly worked. He got off scotch-free (In other words, he didn't even get a detention) while I was sitting there, rather upset that he had been able to get away like that.

Remember that in this case, you would be an innocent version of Ryan, whereas the other family would be the guilty ones.

However, that last part is where you have the advantage. Even though it's a parent+child against just you, in my case neither of us had evidence. You, however, do. It was online - on Skype, right? Simply take a few screenshots proving that he was bugging you during a time that you might have been doing homework, and that you were NOT bullying him before blocking him. Blocking him in itself is not a form of cyberbullying, otherwise it would not be implemented in Skype - it's used to avoid people who are harassing you, bothering you, or you simply don't want to talk to.

And focus on the part where you prove that you were INNOCENT. As long as you can disprove their claims and prove that you did not do anything WRONG or that counts as Cyberbullying, you're fine!

Also, if you think this post might be able to help anyone else, please do share it with other people. It took me half an hour to write, and I'd appreciate it if it helped as many people as possible who might be in a bad situation.
What is "reading?"

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
Seems like a 10 yr old arguement, lol. Removing someone off of skype isn't cyber bullying. Telling him/her to stop trying to crash your computer isn't cyber bullying. You have no reason to get suspended from school. You can simply add him/her back or unblock them (whichever the case may be) afterwards. Why does your friends mum even know about this? lol

Qyxr

Experienced
Reaction score
I know this is kind of off-topic, but I did in fact do part of a story for RC_4777, which turned out miserably, and tried to create a writing project with HalfSquirrel and some others a long time ago, which unfortunately did not work out, and my sister is actually working on a book currently.
Ohmaigawd even your replies are well-written... you could make Twilight good.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Ignore that *****.

She clearly knows nothing on what cyber-bullying is. Either way, its your choice, not hers on who you want to be friends or not.
She can't do nothing to expel you from school.
Language breh

Last edited by a moderator:

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I liked it :p

Kupi

Diamond
Reaction score
I have been in a heated argument with booya2000, his mom thinks I am a cyberbully because I removed him from my contacts when he spammed me to crash my computer. Now, his mom is threatening to get me suspended from school for it, which is one of the most stupid things ever... Well, that's it for now!
um just take the suspension as a day of school and dont worry about it c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci