• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Solitude - EU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hovic

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Are you really that stupid? Do you even know who I am? I don't own the account SampleText_ retard, I used to then I gave it away and then the person who I gave it away to changed the name. Besides the odd's of me caring of stats is the odd's of ur dad walking back in on ur family.
*Your
Before you call me a retard type normally fucktard
You think I give a flying bunnies about you giving your account to someone. No. Why do you even have the stats in your signature then. It makes no sense what so ever, so before you try to act like a smart Good how about you actually learn how to make proper Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom lies you imbecile. Also do you know my father personally? No? Then piss off. Also I know who you are, you retarded autistic twat trying to act cool on the internet.

SampleText_

Spectator
Reaction score
*Your
Before you call me a retard type normally fucktard
You think I give a flying bunnies about you giving your account to someone. No. Why do you even have the stats in your signature then. It makes no sense what so ever, so before you try to act like a smart Good how about you actually learn how to make proper Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom lies you imbecile. Also do you know my father personally? No? Then piss off. Also I know who you are, you retarded autistic twat trying to act cool on the internet.
Are you really that blind? Why do you have to get involved, it's a joke between me and david. He knows who I am. I'm Artic you retard, this account was made long ago.

Hovic

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Are you really that blind? Why do you have to get involved, it's a joke between me and david. He knows who I am. I'm Artic you retard, this account was made long ago.
You think I care? You called one of my first friends in the community autistic (Not talking about Froztey)

SampleText_

Spectator
Reaction score
You think I care? You called one of my first friends in the community autistic (XOF)
Sorry, didnt' you just call me autistic in the last reply? Maybe tell your friend to stay out of other people's business and non of this would've happened? Now go away.

Hovic

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sorry, didnt' you just call me autistic in the last reply? Maybe tell your friend to stay out of other people's business and non of this would've happened? Now go away.
Alright then.
sorry btw

Nab

Tribute
Reaction score
NO PROOFS NO REDO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci