• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Solitude - EU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nab

Tribute
Reaction score
AHAHA PEOPLE STILL USE THE WORD "NOOB" AS AN INSULT IN 2016? LMAOOO YOURE A WASTE OF OXYGEN
i like the way , that is like don't be abusive and Good , and called me a fat retard , i might kill myself

Hovic

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
autistic twat

Knew it
First of all. You are an idiot, you are going around and trying to act cool.
You are going on a clans threads and starting a flame war with the clan members. You should honestly just bunnies off rather than call others autistic twats.
On a side note, your stats are trash, and you are trying to act like you are a god.
18/397 lmao

Reactions: XOF

SampleText_

Spectator
Reaction score
First of all. You are an idiot, you are going around and trying to act cool.
You are going on a clans threads and starting a flame war with the clan members. You should honestly just bunnies off rather than call others autistic twats.
On a side note, your stats are trash, and you are trying to act like you are a god.
18/397 lmao
Are you really that stupid? Do you even know who I am? I don't own the account SampleText_ retard, I used to then I gave it away and then the person who I gave it away to changed the name. Besides the odd's of me caring of stats is the odd's of ur dad walking back in on ur family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci