• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Solitude - EU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nab

Tribute
Reaction score
the rules are really screwed up (not saying fvcked cos i would get ban) . i got muted for congratulating yannick when he got mod XXDXDXD
badlion's rules are so much better, and the staff is so mature and fair, while mcsg is cancer and it is only played by 10 year old turks that 6 team
how mcsg forums work -> if your thoughts are the same as the staff you get 1000 fanboys and 1000 likes by the staff team.
if your thoghts are completely the oposite of the staff team , your message get deleted and you get banned 1 week or perm ban on the forums.

Reactions: XOF

XOF

Survivor
Reaction score
how mcsg forums work -> if your thoughts are the same as the staff you get 1000 fanboys and 1000 likes by the staff team.
if your thoghts are completely the oposite of the staff team , your message get deleted and you get banned 1 week or perm ban on the forums.
ok i will be honest since i dont play this game anymore and i dont spend time on forums much either:

this is my eight account here, got permanently banned on all of them for sh1t reasons.
first -> Aaron51 | Eddy - banned for unknown reason, was supposed to be for 1 week but MisiLica is an ultimate fag and permanently banned me. after that, he said he would unban me soon, then none of the members of the staff wanted to answer me when i asked them if my ban would be lifted

no reason to spend my time and tell you the reason i got banned on the other 6 accounts since i have no idea either

Reactions: Nab

Hovic

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
100% true

Reactions: Nab

SampleText_

Spectator
Reaction score
Why are you guys arguing over this? It's a good thing he's gone.. less abusive people on here.

Nab

Tribute
Reaction score
Why are you guys arguing over this? It's a good thing he's gone.. less abusive people on here.
stfu this is my clan thread ,i post whatever i fcking want and thats because puss'ys like you that make normal people get banned from the forums

SampleText_

Spectator
Reaction score
stfu this is my clan thread ,i post whatever i fcking want and thats because puss'ys like you that make normal people get banned from the forums
Sorry ard mate, I wouldn't wanna run into you on the streets.

Nab

Tribute
Reaction score
Sorry ard mate, I wouldn't wanna run into you on the streets.
ye , you seem like that kind of person on the 4ºgrade that almost crys because is class m8 cal him gay or idiot

Ganden

Gold
Reaction score
ye , you seem like that kind of person on the 4ºgrade that almost crys because is class m8 cal him gay or idiot
Chill out mate. You don't have to throw all your best cusses at everyone you encounter lmao.

SampleText_

Spectator
Reaction score
Woah great comeback, even though you know non of what you said is true. Eh?

Nab

Tribute
Reaction score
Woah great comeback, even though you know non of what you said is true. Eh?
it isn't? or you not on the forums for time enought to notice how mcsg forums work or you are trying to get the "good messages" on the forums to get the mod?

SampleText_

Spectator
Reaction score
it isn't? or you not on the forums for time enought to notice how mcsg forums work or you are trying to get the "good messages" on the forums to get the mod?
David just stfu noob Portugal noob country

XOF

Survivor
Reaction score
Chill out mate. You don't have to throw all your best cusses at everyone you encounter lmao.
yes he does cus he's a god
also it's just block game and people dont have to take everything seriously

and THAT's the bottom line cuz Edge said so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci