• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Solitude - EU

Status
Not open for further replies.

PowerOfGuri

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Tawaret // Kurdish // CinderellaLover
Nationality: Portuguese
Tell us about yourself: Sooo hey pvpers :d so as I am clanless and I want a really good experience on the mcsq tryhqrd games, I decided to come here and apply! Why?! Because imo I'm a very decent player (ask to David or probably to Stealthy if he remembers me) and I have some gud clan experience right there: Waves, Vector, Vion , I think that are the most importante clans that I were in and yeah I hope this application gets accepted, if not, I'm gonna rape David's ass . Froztey

David doesn't want me to do that
David is easy and he gets smacked by me all the time, also he is travesti!

STEALTHY IS BAE

BEST APPLICATION OF THE MCGAMER NETWORK NOW BYE BYE PVPERS

Partyy

Platinum
Reaction score
Tell us about yourself: Sooo hey pvpers :d so as I am clanless and I want a really good experience on the mcsq tryhqrd games, I decided to come here and apply! Why?! Because imo I'm a very decent player (ask to David or probably to Stealthy if he remembers me) and I have some gud clan experience right there: Waves, Vector, Vion , I think that are the most importante clans that I were in and yeah I hope this application gets accepted, if not, I'm gonna rape David's ass .

STEALTHY IS BAE

recommended

ogn | Luke

Career
Reaction score
Tell us about yourself: Sooo hey pvpers :d so as I am clanless and I want a really good experience on the mcsq tryhqrd games, I decided to come here and apply! Why?! Because imo I'm a very decent player (ask to David or probably to Stealthy if he remembers me) and I have some gud clan experience right there: Waves, Vector, Vion , I think that are the most importante clans that I were in and yeah I hope this application gets accepted, if not, I'm gonna rape David's ass . Froztey

STEALTHY IS BAE

Vik pls don't deny evr1

Froztey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

STEALTHY IS BAE

pff noob you can't rape me

FineMC

Survivor
Reaction score

STEALTHY IS BAE

disgusting racist selfish BAAANNED! fabulous person antisocial autistic cyber bully , recommended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci