• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Solitude - EU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: chazz849 / ft. luli
Nationality: Romanian
Tell us about yourself: I'm a nice guy that wants to play with friends :p and i'm friendly, i have 775/2462 :p

Artic

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: OhSillyStealthy Old IGN: TheStealthlyGamer
Age: My mummy told me that I shouldn't tell strangers personal things about me
Nationality: What's that? some sort of drug?
Tell us about yourself: Well I started in my mummys belly for 9 months, it was dreadful. Then 1 day when I was coming home from school (This was when I was 3) I accidentally 360 NoScoped my mum trying to do sum sik sh*t yo, and then she died cause I'm so good I didn't miss. So now I live with my aunt, she's the best. She takes me to school, reads me a bedtime story, and feeds me. Cause you see, I don't have many IRL friends, which is why I want to make some new friends here. Thanks for reading, BYEEEEEEE :DDDD

Artic

Platinum
Reaction score
Nationality: What's that?
Tell us about yourself: Well I started in my mummys belly for 9 months, it was dreadful. Then 1 day when I was coming home from school (This was when I was 3) I accidentally 360 NoScoped my mum trying to do sum sik sh*t yo, and then she died cause I'm so good I didn't miss. So now I live with my aunt, she's the best. She takes me to school, reads me a bedtime story, and feeds me. Cause you see, I don't have many IRL friends, which is why I want to make some new friends here. Thanks for reading, BYEEEEEEE :DDDD
Declined

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
Nationality: What's that? some sort of drug?
accepted as owner welcome

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AlexPlaysYTB

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN:SiiXerDnD
Nationality:Romanian
Tell us about yourself:My name is Alex :D.I play much cs:go and MCSG :)).Stealthy,you know me :).My stats:154/3611. :D I hope to be accepted :).

Sander

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: Sqroz
Nationality: Sweden
Tell us about yourself: I'm a 12 years old guy do like yo sport when i not play.
wow you like sports accepted welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci