• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Snowy Moonlight Lake

PRO_Eugene_MC

Diamond
Reaction score
Its was his choice to make a remake of a map he likes :p
I dont like remakes , and I dont think more remakes should be added , but I guess it was fun for him remaking it ;)
I do think the staff should add only maps that are original or liked by the community , But the Map Committee likes maps that are pretty , not fun , so we'll see what they will add or remove .
It's just hard map ... Dress in good armor on it pretty hard ... My friends and I decided to redo it only because I wanted to add more trunks, more buildings, so that the map was not as Breeze Island (She is very poor when it comes to chests). And Moonlight lake map I really like ... Therefore, it was decided to remake it,To make things even better :p

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Its was his choice to make a remake of a map he likes :p
But the Map Committee likes maps that are pretty , not fun , so we'll see what they will add or remove .
The map committee has decided on only two maps that have made it onto the servers so far- Vida Cova and Origins (Requiem V 2.0). Although they haven't been on the servers too long, Origins seems popular. Some people extremely enjoy Vida Cova although others don't. So, before you take blatant attacks on the Map Committee, please look into the matter. I understand that you wanted to be on it but I'll go ahead and say that making false accusations about it won't help your case.

GuyK

District 13
Reaction score
The map committee has decided on only two maps that have made it onto the servers so far- Vida Cova and Origins (Requiem V 2.0). Although they haven't been on the servers too long, Origins seems popular. Some people extremely enjoy Vida Cova although others don't. So, before you take blatant attacks on the Map Committee, please look into the matter. I understand that you wanted to be on it but I'll go ahead and say that making false accusations about it won't help your case.
I wasn't talking about my maps xD
I was just saying that the map committee doesnt like fun maps . Its my opinion to say that and no one will tell me I'm wrong because I'm not the only one who thinks like that and its just my opinion :D . Lets not talk about this here , if you have more problems or you need answers please write to me a private message :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci