• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Snowy Moonlight Lake

PRO_Eugene_MC

Diamond
Reaction score
"Snowy Moonlight Lake" - This is a map Moonlight Lake reworked under a snow map:
Added new beatiful buildings|More traps|
New stashes|More chests|
●Less vegetation|
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
We tried not to make this map icy.So we left a lot of water.

Designers: Tinage_Alina and Skillitron
The architecture and mechanisms by PRO_Eugene_MC
Map download
: http://www.mediafire.com/?wu5osegjacpoz80
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some screenshots WITHOUT shaders:

2013-11-09_12.51.16.png
2013-11-09_12.52.06.png
2013-11-09_12.54.17.png
2013-11-08_17.00.41.png
2013-11-09_12.54.38.png
2013-11-08_17.02.23.png
2013-11-09_12.53.28.png

Last edited:

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
While at least you've added some more builds, the stuff you've added is pretty mediocre... And I dislike remakes...

PRO_Eugene_MC

Diamond
Reaction score
Never found the original good. My opinion would stay the same for any remake, no matter how good you try to make it.
I do not know how you feel about the remakes ... We thought it was a minor update to the map, or add it to the map, but just to add a little it seemed to us, so we decided to make a map of snow. The map now instead of the "best house Minecraft" stands Villa, now I do not want to talk about all that we've added. Anyone can just download a map :)

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Well, you went out and made a map (even if unoriginal), so credits to you. However, if you want a better chance at getting it onto the servers try to make your own original map. They aren't looking for remakes of maps. I won't critique the actual builds since I'm not downloading the map, but you should definitely post more screenshots. Maybe get more of an ariel view so we know where it is in relation to the original.

Reaction score
Just going to put this out there but if another moonlight lake map was going to be added I would much prefer if it was moonlight lake 2 as it's a lot better than the original; where as this is more of a sleight adjustment to a map that really isn't that great anymore (ie it was good when it was added but the quality requirements for maps have gone up significantly now).

GuyK

District 13
Reaction score
Just going to put this out there but if another moonlight lake map was going to be added I would much prefer if it was moonlight lake 2 as it's a lot better than the original; where as this is more of a sleight adjustment to a map that really isn't that great anymore (ie it was good when it was added but the quality requirements for maps have gone up significantly now).
I'm glad you like ML2 ^^
But fun maps should stay on the server although they are not the best at beauty .
Maps that are not played , should get removed , not maps that people play and like ;)

Reaction score
I'm glad you like ML2 ^^
But fun maps should stay on the server although they are not the best at beauty .
Maps that are not played , should get removed , not maps that people play and like ;)
I'm not complaining about moonlight lake, now its on the servers it should stay as long as people enjoy it but I don't really think that it is the best map to make a remake of as there are many other maps of higher quality which haven't been accept yet. :)

GuyK

District 13
Reaction score
I'm not complaining about moonlight lake, now its on the servers it should stay as long as people enjoy it but I don't really think that it is the best map to make a remake of as there are many other maps of higher quality which haven't been accept yet. :)
Its was his choice to make a remake of a map he likes :p
I dont like remakes , and I dont think more remakes should be added , but I guess it was fun for him remaking it ;)
I do think the staff should add only maps that are original or liked by the community , But the Map Committee likes maps that are pretty , not fun , so we'll see what they will add or remove .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci