• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Snowballls!

Do you guys like snowballs?

• Total voters

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No, my christmas contains player sounds off, weather off, and snowballs everywhere <3
I like hearing people, I don't use optifinw amd snow is cold, and wet and you'll get cold and sick from it if it melts.

rabiebear

Spectator
Reaction score
Regardless of the holiday i think they should at least fix the hub... Having hundreds of people spawn at once in one spot causes the server to overload thus creating lag! And about the snowballs they are fine but i think there should be 1 stack and when you re-spawn u get them back. to prevent abuse and annoyance.

Reaction score
Regardless of the holiday i think they should at least fix the hub... Having hundreds of people spawn at once in one spot causes the server to overload thus creating lag! And about the snowballs they are fine but i think there should be 1 stack and when you re-spawn u get them back. to prevent abuse and annoyance.
You tell me. I have OptiFine in 120fps and I get like 30fps. When I tp to SG , I quickly get back my 120fps. IT'S DEM LAG RADIUS!

Sayf

Experienced
Reaction score
Snowballs are being removed because there's certain situations in which they can cause lag.
Other than hub lobby lag, US lag should be mostly resolved (at least from what players have been telling me); EU is still being looked into, looks to be a routing issue in London (which is out of our control), but we're still looking into it.
So yeah no point in having this thread really. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci