• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Snowballls!

Do you guys like snowballs?

• Total voters

rabiebear

Spectator
Reaction score
So i have realized that y'all have given an infinite amount of snowballs to players! Many of the players abuse the snowballs by constantly throwing them. I ask that you will remove them or at least limit us to 16 per death or something because ever since i have noticed mass amounts of lag and have been getting disconnected randomly. (also hub is messed up for SG)

Thank you for your consideration.
~Rabie

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
I think the problem now is not the snowballs..its the fact that everyone spawns in the middle of the map now.. instead of where they last logged out at. With the hundreds of ppl spawning in the US hub in the same exact spot.. its lags like crazy.

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I think the problem now is not the snowballs..its the fact that everyone spawns in the middle of the map now.. instead of where they last logged out at. With the hundreds of ppl spawning in the US hub in the same exact spot.. its lags like crazy.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
There are snowballs?o_O What have I been missing?!?

rabiebear

Spectator
Reaction score
That does make alot of sense i kinda felt the urge that that was what is was thats why i included it... Lets just hope they do something about all this!

rabiebear

Spectator
Reaction score
Please Fix the server just take the snowballs away
and do something about the hub this is ridicilous

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The lag is no problem for me. The main two things pissing me off are the constant snowing making it hard to see anything and the walking noises when spawning in the hub. First time I logged in with this it scared the crap out of me..

Captain Dory

Diamond
Reaction score
So for you christmas contains constant loud walking noises, snowballs from everywhere, constant snowing for maximum annoyance, lag.. I could go on
No, my christmas contains player sounds off, weather off, and snowballs everywhere <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci