• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Snow Island 1.7.10

MW3Guy_

Tribute
Reaction score
Here is everything wrong with the map:

1)
You used default terrain; What I mean by this is that you did not use Voxel Sniper/World Edit/MC Edit to create the terraformation of your map.

2) You have more Tier 2s than Tier 1s; this one is just obvious. No map should ever, EVER have more Tier 2s than 1s.

3) Your structures need more detail; You need to put some more detail in your structures! No one likes to look at an ugly house!

4) Too little structures; Your map is mostly terrain, and it isn't even good terrain.

5) The pedestals at spawn are not fair; some are close to corn that others

I am not trying to be mean, but your map is just all-around bad. Try looking at building tips on YouTube, PlanetMinecraft, or even here in the community!

P.S. There is way more wrong with the map but I don't want to be too harsh.

Reactions: Epo

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
Here is everything wrong with the map:

1)
You used default terrain; What I mean by this is that you did not use Voxel Sniper/World Edit/MC Edit to create the terraformation of your map.

2) You have more Tier 2s than Tier 1s; this one is just obvious. No map should ever, EVER have more Tier 2s than 1s.

3) Your structures need more detail; You need to put some more detail in your structures! No one likes to look at an ugly house!

4) Too little structures; Your map is mostly terrain, and it isn't even good terrain.

5) The pedestals at spawn are not fair; some are close to corn that others

I am not trying to be mean, but your map is just all-around bad. Try looking at building tips on YouTube, PlanetMinecraft, or even here in the community!

P.S. There is way more wrong with the map but I don't want to be too harsh.
Could not have explained it better. More screenshots would be useful. Is there a dome / circle that surrounds the map?

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
Sorry say but this map will probably not be accepted. There is no terraforming except for natural terrain,there is more tier 2s then tier 1s,the buildings are less then stellar,and there is an extreme lack of chests. Better luck next map though :3.

VirtualEros

Spectator
Reaction score
Sorry say but this map will probably not be accepted. There is no terraforming except for natural terrain,there is more tier 2s then tier 1s,the buildings are less then stellar,and there is an extreme lack of chests. Better luck next map though :3.

NyanCaatt

District 13
Reaction score
looks like there's almost no effort at all
you need a lot more screenshots, details. It looks really plain. :/ you need more landmarks, dungeons, etc. ye know.
pls

EtherealMC

Spectator
Reaction score
This looks really bad. You need terraforming, WORLDEDIT, not default terrain, MORE TIER 2'S THAN TIER 1'S?!?!, WAAAY more structures, a volcano in the arctic?, and also, the buildings look horrible. Sorry, dude. This isn't gonna get accepted.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci