• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Snow Biome Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alecoz2

Tribute
Reaction score
Definitely check out the post the zombietracker just posted in the maps forums about getting your map implemented. I would love to play on this map if i could. :O

ROGY

Tribute
Reaction score
Definitely check out the post the zombietracker just posted in the maps forums about getting your map implemented. I would love to play on this map if i could. :O

Just did and I am in the process of gathering all that info. Thanks for all the positive responses everyone!

Dermydog

Spectator
Reaction score
I want to play this, you should give us the map so we can check it out!

Duyts

Tribute
Reaction score
This looks great! Hope it gets added. We have an island and a deserted city coming up. I'd like to see snow-only and desert-only biomes get added as well, and this is my vote for snow-only. Great job!

ROGY

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm still making progress on the map. ZombieTracker was nice enough to offer some helpful advice on improving it. It will take time, but I'm hoping to meet Survival Games standards sooner rather than later.

Alecoz2

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm still making progress on the map. ZombieTracker was nice enough to offer some helpful advice on improving it. It will take time, but I'm hoping to meet Survival Games standards sooner rather than later.
if you need any help with the map in any way I'd be happy to help out if i can. :D

AverageLoz

Tribute
Reaction score
The fact that it can snow will be quite a big factor, I don't know about anyone else but you can get quite bad lag when it starts coming down!

HeroicMrPeanut

Spectator
Reaction score
I would suggest making it hollow underneath ice lakes and then put something cool underneath it like a submarine stuck in ice. :)

ROGY

Tribute
Reaction score
The fact that it can snow will be quite a big factor, I don't know about anyone else but you can get quite bad lag when it starts coming down!
I looked into it and I could not find any information that states snow causing more lag than rain. Changing the biomes so that it is snowing instead of raining does not increase the frequency of it occurring. Thank you for your input. I'm sure if it does become a problem there are ways to turn off precipitation on the programing side of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci