• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sneeze7's skin shop - Sexy beasty skins

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello random people of a random community!
I doubt it a bit, but maybe some of you havent seen that I make skins, and I I'll show you that I have history from it. http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/sneeze7/
These skins on my profile are like, a year old almost, so this is definately not my updated shading style.
As a whole lot of people ask me to make their skins(believe me, it's a lot.) And it's too many for me to handle, so I am going to make these skins ... sorry to be you guys, but for money.
I've decided this because I just cant handle all the requests I get, as I have so much else going on(football, school, building maps, etc)
For the skins I'll make, there will be 3 different types.
Reshades - Me making your skin looking generally better with good looking shading.
Example of this:
Skin of you IRL - A picture how you want to look IRL(hair, eyes, clothes details.)
Example of this:
Any skin - This is a skin that I can make for you that can be anything you want.
Example of this: Random pirate a guy wanted.
------------
Now these are the prices, I dont think they're too high, but here they are.
Reshaded skin. This is just me taking your current random derp skin and reshading it to make it look effing awesome.
Cost: 3 dollars
Remake of you IRL. This is you telling me how you look, or describe some features that you might want for your personal human skin.
Cost: 5 dollars
Any skin you want, can be a dragon with a top hat and a suit, or a magician with a hoodie or whatever. This can be anything.
Cost: 7 dollars
When you comment on which one you'd like, you and I can start a conversation here on the forums where I share my email and stuff where you pay to via paypa
I doubt that people will pay for this, but this is mostly for making people realise, I really dont want to make skins. :p

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
2 things, would it be 3 dollars if you could edit my skin (which you made) to make it so it's the same clothes and stuff but a cat :3?

Other thing is what if we don't like what you did, do we ask for you to change it a bit or do we only pay after you make it and you just send us a picture of it but not a way to download it?

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
If oly I had money, I wouldn't pay for a skin anyways, but these are cool.

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
2 things, would it be 3 dollars if you could edit my skin (which you made) to make it so it's the same clothes and stuff but a cat :3?

Other thing is what if we don't like what you did, do we ask for you to change it a bit or do we only pay after you make it and you just send us a picture of it but not a way to download it?
Uhm .. yeah, and I'll shade everything that isnt shaded. (the cat parts.)

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
Uhm .. yeah, and I'll shade everything that isnt shaded. (the cat parts.)
well not my skin, you made it just a badass in some clothes, I meant editing the skin so it's a cat not a person :3 what price is that? and what about my other question?

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
well not my skin, you made it just a badass in some clothes, I meant editing the skin so it's a cat not a person :3 what price is that? and what about my other question?
Yes, it would cost 3 dollars. I remember your skin, the one in red clothes? anyway, I would make a cat under it, and shade it.

And also, I would show you guys the skin, and you can tell me what you want changed, and when you say "Yes, perfect, this is what I want." Then thats when I give it to you, and you pay.

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
Yes, it would cost 3 dollars. I remember your skin, the one in red clothes? anyway, I would make a cat under it, and shade it.

And also, I would show you guys the skin, and you can tell me what you want changed, and when you say "Yes, perfect, this is what I want." Then thats when I give it to you, and you pay.
if you are able to make an awesome shaded cat in my clothes for $3 then we have a deal :3

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
if you are able to make an awesome shaded cat in my clothes for $3 then we have a deal :3
Alright, PM me your details ... basically the cat's color and stuff lol, still with the same clothes?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci