• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sneak peek of the leaderboards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinkara56

Tribute
Reaction score
Nice job im wondering what will happen after the plugin is finally finished what will be on this forum post to keep things interesting still like events or tournaments?

Evolta

Diamond
Reaction score
It seems it has not been updated, But i understand its still in the making. Great job so far! :D

Tyler Ross

Spectator
Reaction score
I just have a little complait i hate that u can lose 25 or 50 ponts its unfair i think we should just lose 5 and when u kill someoneu get 5

Duyts

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm with you there. xD Race to last place for me. haha
Please, I have last place in the bag. You can't touch this! Haha.

I just have a little complait i hate that u can lose 25 or 50 ponts its unfair i think we should just lose 5 and when u kill someoneu get 5
That wouldn't be fair, though. If someone with 50 points manages to kill someone with 300 or so, don't you think that the guy with the fifty points deserves more than five points for winning when the odds were stacked so heavily against him? And don't you think that the guy with 300 deserves to lose more than just 5 points for being slain by someone who, statistically, he should have easily been able to beat? The points are fair.

Zionboy

Tribute
Reaction score
This is great better then I expected actually, can't wait to see it when it's official.

Jinkara56

Tribute
Reaction score
Please, I have last place in the bag. You can't touch this! Haha.

That wouldn't be fair, though. If someone with 50 points manages to kill someone with 300 or so, don't you think that the guy with the fifty points deserves more than five points for winning when the odds were stacked so heavily against him? And don't you think that the guy with 300 deserves to lose more than just 5 points for being slain by someone who, statistically, he should have easily been able to beat? The points are fair.
Yes i see your points and i have 400+ points right now but honestly i lost over 100 points when i killed someone higher ranked than me and then a guy with like 150 points jumped me from behind. And not always are the odds stacked against him sometimes it is pure luck because a lower ranked person could have gotten a dia sword or iron armour before you could have. Also sometimes there are teams of 2-3 people who are lower ranked and i go solo on my fights so when i kill 2 of them and the last one kills me its not really fair because the odds were stacked against me so should i get more points btw i only get 1 point for each kill and i dont think thats really fair because they are fair fights and it isnt my rank that is changing anything

point* sorry lol xD

Duyts

Tribute
Reaction score
Yes i see your points and i have 400+ points right now but honestly i lost over 100 points when i killed someone higher ranked than me and then a guy with like 150 points jumped me from behind. And not always are the odds stacked against him sometimes it is pure luck because a lower ranked person could have gotten a dia sword or iron armour before you could have. Also sometimes there are teams of 2-3 people who are lower ranked and i go solo on my fights so when i kill 2 of them and the last one kills me its not really fair because the odds were stacked against me so should i get more points btw i only get 1 point for each kill and i dont think thats really fair because they are fair fights and it isnt my rank that is changing anything
I also see your point. Maybe they could make it to where you can only lose so many points with how many kills you have? Like if you manage to get 3 or 4 kills in a round, then you can't lose more than 25 points or something when you die. Idk.

Jinkara56

Tribute
Reaction score
I also see your point. Maybe they could make it to where you can only lose so many points with how many kills you have? Like if you manage to get 3 or 4 kills in a round, then you can't lose more than 25 points or something when you die. Idk.
Yea i think that would be a great idea :)

Bryce98

Spectator
Reaction score
Good work guys and just to let u know, their has been numerous F****** hackers that have been flying, running on water, and 1 shot killing people with a wooden sword against full iron armor. all of these things have happened to me... a few people that have done this are TryHardNinja StealthSn1per and BullKing56. thats all i remember guys but please try to fix that. other then that. UR DOING A HELL OF A JOB WITH MINECRAFT SURVIVAL GAMES :D

Clbrend

Career
Reaction score
Good work guys and just to let u know, their has been numerous F****** hackers that have been flying, running on water, and 1 shot killing people with a wooden sword against full iron armor. all of these things have happened to me... a few people that have done this are TryHardNinja StealthSn1per and BullKing56. thats all i remember guys but please try to fix that. other then that. UR DOING A HELL OF A JOB WITH MINECRAFT SURVIVAL GAMES :D
You should film it and post it to the Report Abuse part of the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci