• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Smart Moving and Moar Weapons

Which Ones should be Added?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchetypeAmnesia

Survivor
Reaction score
Ok this would make a huge Improvement to the servers as far as creativity and Awsomeness. The weapons added like daggers and throwing knifes would make a good edition to the Weapons list. There are benefits of adding them too. For example ,

Dagger - no knock back ( when having a sword it's hard to sneak up and kill some one)
Spear - longer reach
And javelins because heck , why the hell not?

(You should probably disable muskets and guns)

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/211517-125-balkons-weaponmod-v86/

Here is the last Mod that I think will do wonders for the game , smart moving. This mod is simply should be added to help with the realism of the hunger games experience. It would intoroduce animations for swimming , diving , and it would allow us to crawl. Some of the animations tho are not needed , anyway take a look!

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/361430-125smp-smart-moving/

What do you guys think?

ArchetypeAmnesia

Survivor
Reaction score
I know but i was just thinking that only using swords was getting kind of boring :/ maybe if there were enchanted versions of the swords that would be more satisfying. but any ways it was just a thought

Thejoker1177

Tribute
Reaction score
I know but i was just thinking that only using swords was getting kind of boring :/ maybe if there were enchanted versions of the swords that would be more satisfying. but any ways it was just a thought
That is a better way to go about it. Maybe some enchanted gold swords so they don't last to long.

MasterJiraiya

Tribute
Reaction score
Ok this would make a huge Improvement to the servers as far as creativity and Awsomeness. The weapons added like daggers and throwing knifes would make a good edition to the Weapons list. There are benefits of adding them too. For example ,

Dagger - no knock back ( when having a sword it's hard to sneak up and kill some one)
Spear - longer reach
And javelins because heck , why the hell not?

(You should probably disable muskets and guns)

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/211517-125-balkons-weaponmod-v86/

Here is the last Mod that I think will do wonders for the game , smart moving. This mod is simply should be added to help with the realism of the hunger games experience. It would intoroduce animations for swimming , diving , and it would allow us to crawl. Some of the animations tho are not needed , anyway take a look!

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/361430-125smp-smart-moving/

What do you guys think?
neither those are both client side mods and people would have to have them installed to even think about joining the servers and not everyone can install mods

CherryCokee

Survivor
Reaction score
this won't be possible, people would have to install the mod themselves.. The server is fine just the way it is we don't need something new that people aren't familiar with .

drakeblood4

Spectator
Reaction score
neither those are both client side mods and people would have to have them installed to even think about joining the servers and not everyone can install mods
Why not have one or two servers try it? I think we could manage to have one server sacrifice mainstream appeal for an attempt at innovation.

Shak

Spectator
Reaction score
I mean its a good idea but i dont think it will ever happen. The reason for this is because lots of people would not want to take the time to install the mods then alot of people wouldn't play on the servers, and the owner doesn't like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci