• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sleeping

Status
Not open for further replies.

RansomHD

Survivor
Reaction score
I think at night if you find a bed and sleep for 2minutes or so you should get your health and food back

You are taking the risk of staying in a bed so a player could attack you

what you think?

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Not a bad idea but might be hard to implement. ;)

Sollyhol

Survivor
Reaction score
That's a good idea, there should be maybe 2-3 beds on the map so that it is harder to find a free bed and harder to stay safe.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
This seems like a fun idea to me. There are already a lot of beds in the village area. Also, the normal sleeping rules will apply (it doesn't let you sleep when a mob is near, you can only sleep at night, etc). But if you manage to sleep for 30 or 60 seconds without being interrupted by mobs, or another player killing you, then your health is healed up 2 hearts and full hunger. This doesn't allow tributes who didn't get food at the beginning of the game to sleep because they would have to sleep at night. And they will probably die before that comes.

BowlOSoup

Experienced
Reaction score
Nice idea, but I don't think people are going to want to risk sleeping for two minutes especially if the beds are in open areas...
Hopefully this gets implemented though. :)

ALL_CAPS_KING

Tribute
Reaction score
i would risk it, i never get below half health though... unless im dead

OmniFlare

Survivor
Reaction score
With how fast people die in the beginning this would only be useful mid to late game, not that its a bad idea. The 2 min time limit would be perfect because 2 mins in a game is a really long time to be staying in one place, especially if everyone knows where the beds are. 2 mins balances it out nicely, in my opinion, because like i said waiting in an open area for2 mins is more risky than hold corn atm, and with out this risk this would just ruin the game.

Overall, i think this is a superb idea. :D

BowlOSoup

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm not saying its a bad idea, I am saying a person who does must have balls. Very risky.

Dean

Career
Reaction score
I like the idea, but the only problem is people raiding the beds at night time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci