• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sky-domes

RTGxxKaos

Career
Reaction score
Looks great maybe it should be out on testing I wanna test the map out myself for the pvp but it looks really great

Vulgath

Spectator
Reaction score
First of all, I think your idea is great, I've seen plenty of survival and PvP maps featuring this idea and they all work out great. I'm just concerned that the way its layed out and the way it was built will take away from it't originality. First of all, the buildings aren't all that great, they could use more detail and texture and better spacing and interior design. Secondly, there are only main central tunnels leading to the different themed "Biome Spheres" which could cause in multiple deaths in an extremely short amount of time. So here is what I would suggest, better building(s), better lay-out throughout the entire map, a better world for the map to be built in, better corn, more spheres, and anything else YOU think would improve your map. Good luck and keep up the mediocre work!

FinnTheLawlCat

Survivor
Reaction score
nooooonoononononoooo in my opinion, these type of maps are for those servers that have a billion things and one of them is survival games, the types where half the time you look in a chest it has an iron sword, the corn is a square circle and there is an enchanting table. the games would be shorter than solar frost which are about 8 minutes, all my points refer to the fact that it should be on one of those servers. otherwise you must be really good at making domes if you didn't use World edit, and make more domes xD :D hope this helps

SimonePlays

Diamond
Reaction score
nooooonoononononoooo in my opinion, these type of maps are for those servers that have a billion things and one of them is survival games, the types where half the time you look in a chest it has an iron sword, the corn is a square circle and there is an enchanting table. the games would be shorter than solar frost which are about 8 minutes, all my points refer to the fact that it should be on one of those servers. otherwise you must be really good at making domes if you didn't use World edit, and make more domes xD :D hope this helps
Well, I downloaded a template with the first dome in the middle. Then I just coppied them off into the other ways. I was using a hamachi server, so I couldn't use world edit. Well anyways, thanks for the advice! :D

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The thing is, it is so simple to make this, it requires no build skill, it is just a couple of spheres with trees in them. I do not see the potential. If you don't put time and effort into it it will probably not get accepted. What you need to do is make the Domes larger, I mean a lot bigger. In each dome you put a different Biome or theme. The Builds here lack detail and effort, and that is an Easy thing to improve. People put a lot of hard work into there maps, and most of the time they don't get accepted. Small and Intense games could be nice, but if it is too small then it will not be fun.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci