• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Skin

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
Hey everyone.
You might know me, I'm yannr00s. And I don't have a skin.

So in the past 3 years that I have been playing Minecraft I have never had an original skin. I have always just taken one from the internet, and used as "my" skin.

So I was wondering if there is anyone out there that could make me a custom skin.
I would really appreciate it :)

Thanks

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
cscoop makes some pretty nice skins although you have to pay for it. Other than him I don't know many skin makers that still play minecraft lol

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I could make you one, but don't get too hyped. I'm not very good.

Do you want it too look like yourself? An avatar of some sort? Give me a theme or something :D

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
I take commissions. I do not make them for free, however Quality > Price.

Here is my portfolio: http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/foxxeyy/

For the prices, I charge $20 USD for custom made skins, $15 USD for referenced skins and $10 USD for re-shaded skins.

The lesser the price, the lesser I call it my work, the lesser it will look impressive—to its exceptions, of course.

If you are interested, Inbox me. The prices are not subject to changes, I can lower the price if you decide to do art-trade with me, and obviously if I like your art style and accept it.

Edit:

Its one of the first times I say this on the forums. Because of that, I am sure most of you all would compare me to Cscoop's skins, his shop and his prices.

Definitely his prices are lower than mine, but I didn't necessarily set these. People started commissioning me and they set the price for me, didn't influence them with it. These people have prestigious places within Minecraft, thus would like a skin worthy of their image.

Just saying this before anyone without the criteria to deduce the situation will come and bash me.

Last edited:

Kellyys

District 13
Reaction score
Yannick I can make you a custom skin c: http://minecraft.tools/en/skin.php?skin=Deelan I customized my skin and put that ducky into it, other than that I made the head myself.

EDIT: I think what made you start this thread was me talking about you're robot skin on the ts c:

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
I could make you one, but don't get too hyped. I'm not very good.

Do you want it too look like yourself? An avatar of some sort? Give me a theme or something :D
I make skins :3 if you give me some ideas I'll see what I can do :)
Yannick I can make you a custom skin c: http://minecraft.tools/en/skin.php?skin=Deelan I customized my skin and put that ducky into it, other than that I made the head myself.

EDIT: I think what made you start this thread was me talking about you're robot skin on the ts c:
Uhm I guess ye just your average teen boy? A skin that looks like me I guess.
Thank you <3

Kellyys

District 13
Reaction score
Uhm I guess ye just your average teen boy? A skin that looks like me I guess.
Thank you <3
I'll start working with it as soon as I can! Just a few questions

Eyes (What Color):
Jacket (Y/N)
Hair (What color)

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
I can make you a nice one. Custom shading etc. PM me :)

~Vanth

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci